Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Helpful] [Forums] Your Forum Ranks

MrRandom737

Banned
Your Forum Ranks in PikaNetwork.
Note that this only goes through ranks in forums.
Ranks are what make you more of a upper-class player in the server. Lets see what their purpose and reward is.

Great Reporter Rank
It requires you to be on the website, Discord and server a lot of times. You will have to report them and get it accepted. So getting the Great Reporter rank needs you to have at least 150+ player reports and have a chance of accepted reports equal to or greater than 80%. People who are Great reporters are Freez, Otherside and so many more. To get it, you have to send a private message to an Admin or make a support ticket.

Facts from MrFrenco and Stormidity.

Bug Hunter Rank
These ranked people have reported successful bugs. It has to be 'High Quality' also meaning hard to spot. You have be assigned to it by staff. If you ask for it, it has more chance of you not getting the rank. It is better for staff to assign you. Some people that have the rank is Outscale.

Facts from xSlainer_, _DominikPro_ and Maanas232.

Staff Ranks

By obtaining this rank, you have to be a successful applicant of the staff application. The staff will check if you met the requirements. Check the staff page to see what subranks they have.

Credit: Myself.

Veteran Rank

Veterans are resigned staff members who have gone past moderator when staffing. To honour them, they are presented with this rank. Such people include tlang, Stormidity and much more...

Credits: Myself.

Forum Fantasiser Rank
This rank is very old and came from 2016. It was first in shop and you can buy it. It is not longer used and is not in shop anymore. The only people with the rank are NoL1mit RichyDash, U-RITE, Lasticy and TROLORLOL.

Credits: Myself, Outscale

Youtube Rank
The Youtube rank is obtained by people who got an accepted media application. Some people that have the rank are Patolunix and more...
Credits: Me

Twitch Rank
The Twitch rank is similar to the Youtube rank. You have to get a media application accepted. Such people include bridgeisminenow and more...
Credits: Me.

I hope you have learnt a lot about the server ranks. Now you can tell your friends about it! I will release a picture on every rank.

If there are any incorrect information or missing forum ranks, note it down there in comments and I will change it in the text. You will be in credits.

Last edited:

Maanas232

Epic Pika
For the bug hunter role u dont need 150 accepted reports or any accuracy those are the requirements of great reporter

Outscale

Banned
Great Reporter Rank
It requires you to be on the website, Discord and server a lot of times. You will have to report them and get it accepted.
Only requirement needed to get Great Reporter is at least 150+ player reports and have a chance of accepted reports equal to or greater than 80%, you don't have to be active in any other way on website, discord and server.
Bug Hunter Rank
You have to get above 150 successful bug reports and an accuracy of 80% or higher.
Like @Maanas232 already mentioned this is not correct, there is no specific requirement to get Bug Hunter role, you get it when developers decide you deserve it..

Veteran Rank
Veterans are resigned staff members who have more than 1 years worth of staffing. To honour them, they are presented with this rank. Such people include @tlang, @Stormidity and much more...
Not correct either, veterans is for ex-staff members that reached Moderator+ and resigned(demoted staffs don't get the role obviously). Also, if you want a list of all forum accounts with Veteran you can check the people I follow, it's a complete list.

Forum Fantasiser Rank
The only person with the rank is @NoL1mit.
He is not the only person with that rank, some others are: RichyDash, U-RITE, Lasticy, TROLORLOL.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Please make sure all the information is 100% correct...

OP
OP
MrRandom737

MrRandom737

Banned
Only requirement needed to get Great Reporter is at least 150+ player reports and have a chance of accepted reports equal to or greater than 80%, you don't have to be active in any other way on website, discord and server.

Like @Maanas232 already mentioned this is not correct, there is no specific requirement to get Bug Hunter role, you get it when developers decide you deserve it..

Not correct either, veterans is for ex-staff members that reached Moderator+ and resigned(demoted staffs don't get the role obviously). Also, if you want a list of all forum accounts with Veteran you can check the people I follow, it's a complete list.

He is not the only person with that rank, some others are: RichyDash, U-RITE, Lasticy, TROLORLOL.
fixed!

Outscale

Banned
Remove the "You either to get above 150 successful bug reports and an accuracy of 80% or higher or be assigned to it by staff." part for the Bug Hunter role cause it's incorrect. Only way to get the role is for the role to be assigned to you by devs/admins

Otherside

Great Reporter
You don't have to be active for Great Reporter rank. You just need 150+ reports with 80% acceptance rate.

And aslo change the "You will have to report them and....." with "You will have to report rule breakers and.... "

Them means rule breakers but you didn't mentioned it there.