Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Helpful suggestion

Hey there Im potato spartan i started playing on pika in the year 2021 and to this date play on it and my fav gamemode was and is bedwars since then alot has changed new maps and items and so much more but in the recent times it has all been dropped i stopped playing for 2 months due to some personal problems but ive now came back in the gamemode but it all seems to
be the same i would love to know why the developers are not working on their highest all time played gamemode and are instead working on small gamemodes that most of the time average 100 to a 200 players while bedwars averages 1500 to 2000 players at a time. developers are not introducing new maps, items and have the same maps in the rotation and dont even bring the old maps and new maps are something we see in a long time here. why is it so? and when we appeal for these the appeals get denied. I hope this gets fixed and we see some new maps and items in bedwars soon

Regards
potato_spartan

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
if this post gets attention i would also like to know why we cant get /report in game

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Bumbrah
Hey there Im potato spartan i started playing on pika in the year 2021 and to this date play on it and my fav gamemode was and is bedwars since then alot has changed new maps and items and so much more but in the recent times it has all been dropped i stopped playing for 2 months due to some personal problems but ive now came back in the gamemode but it all seems to
be the same i would love to know why the developers are not working on their highest all time played gamemode and are instead working on small gamemodes that most of the time average 100 to a 200 players while bedwars averages 1500 to 2000 players at a time. developers are not introducing new maps, items and have the same maps in the rotation and dont even bring the old maps and new maps are something we see in a long time here. why is it so? and when we appeal for these the appeals get denied. I hope this gets fixed and we see some new maps and items in bedwars soon

Regards
potato_spartan
Hey potato_sartan,

If you would like to add a suggestion of new maps, you could do a suggestion by clicking here.

Regards,
Bumbrah