Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey can you guys help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im L

This is sorta a big issue for me and to some players when playing on factions when you go to somewhere
Like a broken biome it automaticly kicks you from the server its been two months since this happend to me

IGN:fililpino23

Proof:

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Huh never even got on Factions once.... But the loading screen is familiar to me... (Happens when prison is closed) it would say the loading part twice and then back to lobby.
As for faction i see that 19 players are playing so maybe its closed and is glitched or maybe its just not letting you on. (Go on Ts3 and get a admin from there if you can [ ts3.pikacraft.eu ]

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
Kinda seems like a broken/glitched chunk to me. Try to contact a staff member he might be able to teleport you away.

OP
OP
Im L

Im L

man the teamspeak server is down its sad for me

CloudAP

Veteran
According to pika teamspeak, its been up for 21 days. You sure you're using ts3.pikacraft.eu ? :)

OP
OP
Im L

Im L

yeah cloud but i can't connect to the site

2great4you

Pika Member
You may have walked into a corrupted chunk causing the server to kick to out (I know this since it happen to me) ask one of the admin/mod in ts3 as cloudap suggested and I highly recommend ask one of the admin/moderator to tp you out of it the moment you login into factions you can also ask Yoeri to help you out but he will most likely be busy.

OP
OP
Im L

Im L

i knew it. but i can't connect to ts3
here's the message when i try to get it
We’ll be back soon!
Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some maintenance at the moment. You should know that we still love you and hope you still love us! Come back later ;)

— The Pika Team

Status
Not open for further replies.