Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey guys I need help IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Ummm it is summer this month on our country
No schools and vacation but i still want to sleep early
But because of pika and basketball career i can't
god damn sleep early
i play basketball for 6:AM to 4:00PM and play on pika for 4:00PM to anytime

The problem is its to hard to me to sleep like i always getting sleepy at 2:00AM always at the same time but i really want to sleep on 8:00AM so

How do i reset the time of my sleep and routine
Like change the time of being sleepy i did this once tho i just didn't know what did i just did

(don't give me solution force sleep its bad tho)

CloudAP

Veteran
its body clock. :p you need 2-3 days of same routine to make your body used to it.

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
Here in my country, I drink milk a box per day.. our bones ftw

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
For some reason it's not smelling too bad... even farts most of the time ain't smelly...don't ask me why, maybe my race's digestions are designed this way...

OP
OP
Ken Henry Eusebio

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
For some reason it's not smelling too bad... even farts most of the time ain't smelly...don't ask me why, maybe my race's digestions are designed this way...
Too much Milk is bad also tho
I used to drink water a lot than milk

kaylee

Veteran
ask a nice staff member to temp ban you for eight hours so you go to sleep instead of staying online :)

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Time management is a wonderful thing. Before I used to sleep at around 2 PM and wake up at 2 AM. That calculates my average sleeping time at around 12 hours. To reset my sleep schedule (which is to wake up at 8PM), I slowly added an hour at my sleeping time day by day, I slept at 3PM, woke up at 3AM and so on. Now I get sleepy at 8-9 PM.

Deviate

It takes around twenty days to get a new sleeping pattern, but I wouldn't advise it.
Once you lose your natural rhythm it's really hard to get it back.

But if you do want to go on with it, best way to do it is in gradual steps like Jeear described.

TheEpicBanter

Banned
Get some cookies and sleep pills, close ur eyes and choose one, if you can't choose one then get them both. Hope ur alive day after.

Don't try this at home kids

Status
Not open for further replies.