Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey, I am Feme!

OP
OP
Feme

Feme

Banned
Nope, I've never played it before, I am a Minigames player and Practice player
Well since you already know about Minigames and Practice I won't talk about them.
You probably know what you do in Prison and SkyBlock, I usually play Prison when I am bored and just mine there and about SkyBlock, it's really fun if you have a team to play and build an island with, I am looking for an island currently 👀

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Well since you already know about Minigames and Practice I won't talk about them.
You probably know what you do in Prison and SkyBlock, I usually play Prison when I am bored and just mine there and about SkyBlock, it's really fun if you have a team to play and build an island with, I am looking for an island currently 👀
I have no clue what to do in Prison and Skyblock, I have never touched those games 👀

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I recommend not playing prison , personally it's very boring . I have played for 2 seasons or so . I found it's not very entertaining. You just need to have money. Prison is just about mining which isn't fun at all.
On the other hand Opsky is interesting as you can do a variety of things u can do.

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello everyone, I am new to PikaNetwork!
Let's not complicate things, I am a female and my username is Feme but I like being called Fem.
The server seems interesting, but I am still new and don't really know how some stuff works, I really like OPPrison, Minigames, PracticePvP, and SkyBlock.

And that's it, time to make some friends I guess ☺️
WOW a girl on pika network

If you ever think about starting to play factions let me know
My faction need a e-girl on the team maybe we gonna tease you a bit your job on the faction gonna be to sleep with faction members and cook for us , you belong to the kichen(we have 40 members)😝

Maybe this is personal but which part of macedonia do you live

OP
OP
Feme

Feme

Banned
WOW a girl on pika network

If you ever think about starting to play factions let me know
My faction need a e-girl on the team maybe we gonna tease you a bit your job on the faction gonna be to sleep with faction members and cook for us , you belong to the kichen(we have 40 members)😝

Maybe this is personal but which part of macedonia do you live
I am not going to play Factions, for now, will see in the future. Also about where I leave, let's just keep it a secret 🤭

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I am not going to play Factions, for now, will see in the future. Also about where I leave, let's just keep it a secret 🤭

i just wanted to know if you were albanian i dont care where you live 😅