Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hey! Slaytina here

Slaytina

Hi, I'm Slaytina, lol. That's my Valorant username. I love playing Skyblock. A few years ago, I tried playing on Skyblock on Pika-Network, but it was too confusing for me. I had bought new mob spawners at that time, but they didn't work as expected, so I ended up leaving the server multiple times, lol. Now, I fully understand how they work, and I'm addicted to playing on this server. I'm a solo player, and I enjoy building stuff. I may not be very skilled, but I still enjoy it, lol. Let's stay positive and have fun playing!

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi, I'm Slaytina, lol. That's my Valorant username. I love playing Skyblock. A few years ago, I tried playing on Skyblock on Pika-Network, but it was too confusing for me. I had bought new mob spawners at that time, but they didn't work as expected, so I ended up leaving the server multiple times, lol. Now, I fully understand how they work, and I'm addicted to playing on this server. I'm a solo player, and I enjoy building stuff. I may not be very skilled, but I still enjoy it, lol. Let's stay positive and have fun playing!
Hi!