Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

High Ping In Asia

IDK why but from past 1 week I'm getting High PING in Pika-network not just me my friends are also getting high ping from India And Pakistan. I'm getting normal Ping in other servers but In Pika-network I'm gettign ping like 300-500 I used to get 130-140 max. I request you guys to have an Asia proxy for Players from Asia <3

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
IDK why but from past 1 week I'm getting High PING in Pika-network not just me my friends are also getting high ping from India And Pakistan. I'm getting normal Ping in other servers but In Pika-network I'm gettign ping like 300-500 I used to get 130-140 max. I request you guys to have an Asia proxy for Players from Asia <3
Can't be done I'm from Pakistan the ping is just getting worse. Today I wasn't able to even log on pika while on other servers my ping was good and stable.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Since the server host is located in France, and we don't really know where the other server hosts are located, and running an asian proxy would probably be expensive (though it would be very neat for the community), and again sometimes regional outages occur so maybe the information from You -> Pika and back is being sent through a longer channel, i give it a week until the ping gets better

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
i have the same issue

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Tbh I'm facing the same issue it's getting unplayable hits does not register too many lagbacks in practice it's all good but idk why in minigames it lags a lot.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Tbh I'm facing the same issue it's getting unplayable hits does not register too many lagbacks in practice it's all good but idk why in minigames it lags a lot.
It's not only mini games I'm unable to even log on lmao

2nDc

Pika Lover
Same issue because the server is hosted in France.