Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Highest Solo BedWars winstreak?

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello everyone!
I was wondering what's the highest Solo BedWars winstreak on Pika Network right now because I'm planning to beat it soon. :)
If you have any evidence of such winstreak I'd like you to post it in replies, thank you!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i have 1 winstreak
by far the highest in pika hehe
jk jk

Hellific

Veteran
Well, I have winstreak of 36 in Solo, but Zxga, 200+ xD

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
Only solos winstreak?

Xquitze_YT

Epic Pika
dude i have a 70 ws still in my alt and zxga has 400ws i dont think so u will beat the highest ws in this server lmfao

OP
OP
Arrly

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
dude i have a 70 ws still in my alt and zxga has 400ws i dont think so u will beat the highest ws in this server lmfao
I'm just planning to beat the highest Solo winstreak, not the overall one because that would take way too long.

xXFlareWOLF

Legendary Pika
my highest was 15 but that's when I was at a good party
Zxga probably has a was of 300 or 250 idk

lokifuz

Pika Member
Hello everyone!
I was wondering what's the highest Solo BedWars winstreak on Pika Network right now because I'm planning to beat it soon. :)
If you have any evidence of such winstreak I'd like you to post it in replies, thank you!
Gl on beating ws am in 0 tho

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
Hello everyone!
like 60+ and i was rusty af that day and got railed

Rvshing

Hello everyone!
I got a 20 winstreak once just cuz i was grinding Rematch, I literally have no idea the record but I know Zxga might have it in the hundreds