Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hit 5000 bedfight wins (it was a pain)

kotenulan

Pika Member
well I did It I guess, 5000 Bedfight wins

Attachments

• LITERAL PAIN.png
    LITERAL PAIN.png
    488.6 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
kotenulan

kotenulan

Pika Member
How tf did you get a combo of 50 lmao
Well a combo is hitting someone without being hit by them so I obviously hit someone without being hit myself enough times to get to 50 and even if I killed them the combo counter stays whatever number it was before I killed them and so I must have killed someone maybe 3 times without being hit

Flame__

Legendary Pika
Well a combo is hitting someone without being hit by them so I obviously hit someone without being hit myself enough times to get to 50 and even if I killed them the combo counter stays whatever number it was before I killed them and so I must have killed someone maybe 3 times without being hit
damn, we gotta appreciate this guy, 5000 wins and 309 losses, wow... congrats man

oLazyy

Pika Lover
bridge players are basically braindead you can bypass them and they will still process what's going on.
well they are braindead on pika but if u go somewhere else like acentra everyone there is pretty good, and once every 20 or so games u are bound to find a sweat anyway

Last edited:

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
well they are braindead on pika but if u go somewhere else like acentra everyone there is pretty good, and once every 20 or so games u are bound to find a sweat anyway
We are talking about Pika, and yeah (mostly)everyone here is learning how to play bridge.

OP
OP
kotenulan

kotenulan

Pika Member
I ain't getting 6000 wins for a while I'm a on a break for a month cause if I can't quit it might as well take small break and yes I did build an addiction to this game lmao

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
I ain't getting 6000 wins for a while I'm a on a break for a month cause if I can't quit it might as well take small break and yes I did build an addiction to this game lmao
How many wins did you get each day inorder to reach 5k wins

oLazyy

Pika Lover
understandable both the break and the addiction part

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
Astounding! Achieving 5000 Bedfight wins is nothing short of a remarkable feat. Kudos to your remarkable achievement!