Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hit delay

WTFLOL

Hi guys, I played pika since 5th 2021. At that time, when i combo someone w/o blockhitting, my hit will me delayed. Like I hit them then but hit doesn't reg. I just can wait until the guys i comboed hit me 3 times to hit that guys back and my hit reg again. But idk why since 6th of 2023. At the first my hit doesn't delayed like before. But the more I hit players, the more delay of my hit. Then i hit them but they look only half a heart. Then worse i clicked and aim into them with 20cps but my damage still delayed and my hit goes 1 hit per second. Explain my why? btw im 200ms player in pika

nd618

Supporter
Ping is a signal or data sent from a computer to server. Mainly it's 30-50ms and it can be considered as good ping but 110 - 120ms is also playable however anything above is unplayable and you will experience lag issues which causes delay in-game among other instabilitys.

I don't think it's bug or anything related besides your internet connection.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Hi guys, I played pika since 5th 2021. At that time, when i combo someone w/o blockhitting, my hit will me delayed. Like I hit them then but hit doesn't reg. I just can wait until the guys i comboed hit me 3 times to hit that guys back and my hit reg again. But idk why since 6th of 2023. At the first my hit doesn't delayed like before. But the more I hit players, the more delay of my hit. Then i hit them but they look only half a heart. Then worse i clicked and aim into them with 20cps but my damage still delayed and my hit goes 1 hit per second. Explain my why? btw im 200ms player in pika
Happens to me too but I think it's just because of my ping in pika network since I'm an Asian whos far from the country that pika network is hosted at.