Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How can we play with this lag??

Status
Not open for further replies.

zMarcus

Epic Pika
In one of my earlier threads,(link down below)I mentioned that there was SEVERE lag for everyone in the server.. However,it only happened a few times in the 2 or so hours i was online.I am currently online now and the lag is REAL I mean REAL.Everything happens 6 seconds slow for me and i noticed that the lesser people online,the more lag there is. Seriously,we need help :-:

SOS Fix this,stat
-Marcus

Thread link:
https://pika-network.net/threads/normal-prison-extreme-lagging-for-everyone.29929/

RandyDandy

Veteran
Dear zMarcus, i already reply to your last thread and there is no need to make another one because i already give you an answer. However, if you want a more specific answer, i will happy to give you it!

Fps Drops : Try using optifine or other legal client to make your fps better in the server. Then, you can try lowering your render distance, change the graphic to "Fast" and etc.

Internet lag : Try checking your internet connection, and if it's good and nothing wrong with it, it may because of your location is far from where pika is hosted which may affect the lag for you.

If the lag is coming from the server itself, please patiently wait for the huge upcoming update to pika network 2.0 which will happen pretty soon. All we need to do is wait for yoeri's respond for the update.
I hope this answers your question. Have fun playing!

Service by,
MasterDandy

Main question has been answered, requesting to Lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.