Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How did all vote so many

DARK_RISE_

Pika Lover
Now today june 5 if i vote 7 days i get 35 and 8 days cannot be possible now all links are 24 hrs and 18hrs current elfier is top on vote leader board he has 42 how is that possible and if any chances of voting 8 time pls tell me THANK YOU

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Hello, DARK_RISE_,

There is a bug on the second link. The same situation was in May with the player Coasta, but as a result he did not receive an award.
I don't think he will get his reward at the end of the month.

Have a good day!

SadewDeshan

Pika Lover
you can vote on 7 links. idk how but i can vote for all the links. btw i dont have a premium account

SadewDeshan

Pika Lover
you can get 500 iron curruncy from voting crate if you have vip rank and get a 31 days vip on crate

OP
OP
DARK_RISE_

DARK_RISE_

Pika Lover
you can get 500 iron curruncy from voting crate if you have vip rank and get a 31 days vip on crate
BRUH i have elite rank i want to be in the leader board i am in top 8 day before the day like now i am not in how they vote so muchhhh i want know

Master_Oogway_0

Pika Member
BRUH i have elite rank i want to be in the leader board i am in top 8 day before the day like now i am not in how they vote so muchhhh i want know
The 2nd, 4th and 6th link is set to 12.AM timing. Its not 24 hours, so they vote on these three links before 12.AM then they are able to vote at 12.AM on the same day again. But this only works once.