Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How do we rename our items with colorcodes or with outstanding text?

YourB0ss

So in kitpvp, I got item rename I wanted to rename my item with colorcodes like if i do §4 {text} it would appear a certain color and my items name will be in that color. But I can't do that as when I do this " § " it turns to " l ". How do we rename our items with color or glitching text please provide the commands and what we require for it. I already have item rename, An example of what I am talking about is given in the attachments.

Attachments

• example.JPG
    example.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 43

Alexi02

Pika Lover
If u want to do ur life better search at google minecraft colour generator. Then make ur rename copy it and paste it on the game

mudda

Legendary Pika
So in kitpvp, I got item rename I wanted to rename my item with colorcodes like if i do §4 {text} it would appear a certain color and my items name will be in that color. But I can't do that as when I do this " § " it turns to " l ". How do we rename our items with color or glitching text please provide the commands and what we require for it. I already have item rename, An example of what I am talking about is given in the attachments.
if u want to say smth like "Hello" in deep bold red, u would type "&4&lHello"
there are many things u could use like this and im still trying to memerize it all

   how to rename like moveing text my friends always do it but it not telling me how to do that