Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

how do you get iron on Practice PVP ?

silentman

so i have realized i have 500 iron on the normal world but on practice PVP i have 0 so how do i get it

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
The only way to get iron in practice pvp/any gamemode is through voting for every 50 votes you do you get 500 iron in return also a new system is introduced of PikaNetwork server official bot voting and everyone 40 vote you do that bot you get 1000 iron.

OP
OP
silentman

silentman

what if i get claim iron on practice pvp do i also get the iron on the normal world

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
what if i get claim iron on practice pvp do i also get the iron on the normal world
the iron you receive is by voting and can be used globally in all the gamemodes no matter of where you claim it in.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
The only way to get iron in practice pvp/any gamemode is through voting for every 50 votes you do you get 500 iron in return also a new system is introduced of PikaNetwork server official bot voting and everyone 40 vote you do that bot you get 1000 iron.
so does that mean u can get titan with iron thru rank upgrades? if so can u please tell me in a private conversation :)

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
so does that mean u can get titan with iron thru rank upgrades? if so can u please tell me in a private conversation :)
You cant get such ranks maybe because iron expires after 14d so you can't collect enough iron to buy high ranks such as titan.

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Yea basically if you vote for server 100 times you get 1k vote currency in all gamemodes.
But if you get iron from vote crate in hub it is only applicable to buy ranks like vip elite or crates in hub.