Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How Many +1s for unban?

RodoratHD

Pika Member
So Loxolgy got ban for ban evading while his alt is banned for non known reason ( by console ) and we got told that he has to pay 45 to get unbanned, well thats lots and loxolgy poor boy is crying everyday that he can't afford that much, he is still a child and we would like to get him unbanned if we had enough money but thats too expensive tbh so can you guys show us some help ?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
his alt got ban, bcuz ban is ip, that why his alt got ban. If he use like vpn to join the server, he will got banned for ban evading

XxXMLGREYXxX

Banned
This thread won't get him unbanned , he got banned from console(owners) , so he probably deserved it. Also he was lagging the server with TNT so im really glad he got banned.
Wow being glad that people are banned , tbh as long as hes not playing unfair then he does deserve to play

moxxy17

Banned
his alt got ban, bcuz ban is ip, that why his alt got ban. If he use like vpn to join the server, he will got banned for ban evading
do you even know what you are saying. can you speak english properly, stop post farming opf threads when you don't even understand why he's banned//whats going on

ir_n

The Pika
do you even know what you are saying. can you speak english properly, stop post farming opf threads when you don't even understand why he's banned//whats going on
+1 loxolgy did nothing wrong he is just too good at pvp because he has op gaming chair

ImNotLoxo

Banned
+1 he need get unban his ban is not fair and ur just guys jealos bc i beat ur ass in soccer so stop crying + lagging the server is alloweed he didnt BREAK ANY RULE FOR BAN so tell me ur faking stupid ign to rekt ur ass again in soccer when i buy unban

ImNotLoxo

Banned
NutChuny no one loves u kid ur only player who deserve ban ur treating players with death with bans with every thing with ddos treats making alts to treat kinda funny kid gtfo

ImNotLoxo

Banned
Where says tnt arent allow to lag the server i cant see this rule but u can make suggestion nutchunky + u dont have any proof mad cuz bad

Acili

Legendary Pika
This thread won't get him unbanned , he got banned from console(owners) , so he probably deserved it. Also he was lagging the server with TNT so im really glad he got banned.
yes he lag server with tnt much time

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So Loxolgy got ban for ban evading while his alt is banned for non known reason ( by console ) and we got told that he has to pay 45 to get unbanned, well thats lots and loxolgy poor boy is crying everyday that he can't afford that much, he is still a child and we would like to get him unbanned if we had enough money but thats too expensive tbh so can you guys show us some help ?
He was so toxic to staff in his alt

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 he need get unban his ban is not fair and ur just guys jealos bc i beat ur ass in soccer so stop crying + lagging the server is alloweed he didnt BREAK ANY RULE FOR BAN so tell me ur faking stupid ign to rekt ur ass again in soccer when i buy unban

Lagging out the server isnt allowed, as you can read here: https://prnt.sc/u9idxh