Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How To Gain Emeralds Faster O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftPunk5963

Pika Member
The currency in survival is emeralds. And to everyone who doesn't know, they are fudging precious to everyone o.o
But there's an easier faster method to gain more emeralds, the Daft way

Basic Rules For Trading With Random People

1.) Always know your trader as you know the back of your hand

2.) Make sure he offers the trade at your place or /warp trade. Traders who want you to teleport to them are most likely to kill you.

3.) Ask other people, especially donors if they know the trader. If one or more donors say he is safe, proceed to trade

4.) Server rules state that the one who is paying the emeralds must drop the emeralds first before the actual item drops to the floor

5.) Make sure your trader seems mature, not like those kids who keep begging

Money Hording

Emeralds are pretty easy to get when you are active all the time and know your basic Minecraft stuffs and economics

The main process of getting emeralds fast and easy is these easy steps

1.) Gather & Collect
2.) Sell 1/2 or 3/4 of what you gathered
3.) Collect emeralds and repeat

This way at the same time, you gather materials gradually and emeralds as well. Using this method got me at 3 stacks of emerald blocks every month. Which is around 75 blocks per week

How To Sell Your Items

1.) Make sure you know the standard price of the items as in kaosmart or other staff shops

2.) Sell the item for 25% less than the usual store items

For example:

/warp shop beacons are 2 stacks of emerald blocks. You can sell these beacons for a 1 or 1.5 stacks of emerald blocks

Using these methods will get you rich in no time. I already made 20+ stacks of em blocks since the reset

*Like a boss*

Cirty

Pika Lover
No sure about 1.5 stacks of emerald blocks now(that comes to 96 blocks). Majority of people won't pay more than 60, and the average around now is 50.

Slendyy

Veteran
Well , there's another way to sell stuff.
Just write /warp trademart it's more safe than trade with players, it's a pawnshop at 01Ville.

Cirty

Pika Lover
True @Slendyy

However, the villager shop only consists of transactions for basic resources.

Cirty

Pika Lover
Yes, I was just pointing out that not everything can be sold to the villager shop. :p

MouraThat

Veteran
Lol opticulz
I wanted to add that if you create quick farming devices (I don't do this so I don't know how it's done or if it'll cause too much lagg) you can get a lot of money atTradeMart

ali99

Epic Pika
lemme share my money making idea....TPAKILL EVERYONE AND TAKE THEIR EMERALDS HAHAHHAH ...JK

make an xp farm and get xp...in the survival.. lapis is really cheap...people sometimes give it away considering it useless...take the lapis and enchant full lvl tools....then sell them....This js the best way to get money....
thats how I became rich......

MouraThat

Veteran
The way you have all the really rich warlocks on survival
automatic farmm
(usually melon)
about 50 pods of that and you can make a lot of melons in a day
and people like moria have 4 towers so they make a lot of money
its just a lot of hassel :/

Bac2008

Rare Pika
@RockyGaming I get my massive collection of emeralds because I mine a lot and Im in extreme hills ;P so I get extra emeralds and I sell the other ores.. I have a super smelter so I smelt the ores quickly. Plus, fortune really helps when minning ores

Status
Not open for further replies.