Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to Get Tokens Fast Also with Money

Digbijay

I want my Pickaxe Enchants to be maxed but tokens also r very Grinding to get , I have 500 Token greed but not able to max my Explosive and all other Enchants,+ i want money make techniques cuz i make 16b in pmines But i need in trillions so Plz tell how to do that

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey,

Firstly, Prison is heavily P2W, so do not expect to max a pickaxe/prestige very quickly. Things will change in the future, but not this season.

Token Greed will do very little to increase tokens, and I would not recommend upgrading it. Also, focus on Tokens before money.
  • Mine Shiny Diamonds and upgrade Felicity in /caveshop
    • This will make your explosive enchant much better
    • You could also sell them for 25k per stack
  • Mine at a private mine with 0.75% Lucky Blocks
  • Wear a Topaz Minesuit or purchase a Jade Suit from someone (usually costs 500k)
  • Purchase Tarantula Pet Eggs from /tshop and try to get a Legendary Pet
  • Mine more
  • Purchase Keys/Mystery/Abandoned Classes from /goldshop

Mzed

Epic Pika
Hey,

Firstly, Prison is heavily P2W, so do not expect to max a pickaxe/prestige very quickly. Things will change in the future, but not this season.

Token Greed will do very little to increase tokens, and I would not recommend upgrading it. Also, focus on Tokens before money.
  • Mine Shiny Diamonds and upgrade Felicity in /caveshop
    • This will make your explosive enchant much better
    • You could also sell them for 25k per stack
  • Mine at a private mine with 0.75% Lucky Blocks
  • Wear a Topaz Minesuit or purchase a Jade Suit from someone (usually costs 500k)
  • Purchase Tarantula Pet Eggs from /tshop and try to get a Legendary Pet
  • Mine more
  • Purchase Keys/Mystery/Abandoned Classes from /goldshop
Jade cost 1m maximum and topaz gose for nothing because it is easy to get by just having explosive and mining for sometimes with hoarder maximum price is 50k cus it easy to get it i gotten 100k sitting in my orestorage last season

And you should also adress that just mining isnt a good option you should always mine with explosive above 2950 less then would basically make 2x less efficient

Felicity make explosive and veinminer cleaner and dosent increase the length

Token greed is absolute since it takes more then 40h to get back without a set soo that a big no end game enchate ofc

And you should also be efficient with you enchanting since this is opprison but it is much harder then jartex prison soo definitely be efficient

For example upgrade the enchante that cosst the less

Be sure to have 15m token on you for instant prestige to p2 it will basically be a p2 with spere token to upgrade explosive past 3k if you want to be safe you could also go for 17.5m

Get as much Felicity untill explosive is completely clean dont buy them if you dont have good way of making token fast

Hoarder is always nice to have recommended to get minesuit ore faster when you reach a point where you can make jade sets yourself you can profit Insanly

Also max veinminer it is a great combo since you can basically make more token

Dont Ask how it extremly complicated

Get 22m token then prestige your pickaxe that will instantly max explosive and veinminer and then max Felicity for cleaner veinminer

And bam you done now it up to you BUT remember to always ues pmines since they are basically the best way of making token as f2p p2w dosent matter unless you have godfather which is extremely rare

Hope it helped you

Kioskyp

Getting tokens fast can be a challenge, but there are a few strategies you can try. First, focus on maximizing your efficiency in whatever activity you're doing to earn tokens. This might mean optimizing your mining or farming techniques, or finding more lucrative areas to explore.
Additionally, consider investing some money into the game to speed up your progress. This could involve purchasing in-game items or upgrades that boost your token earnings.
Remember, it's important to balance your efforts between earning tokens and making money, so you can progress in both areas. Also, if you're interested in trading cryptocurrencies outside of the game, platforms like 바이낸스 추천인 offer a secure and user-friendly experience.

Last edited: