Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to get villager?

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hallo, I want to make an iron farm, So I need villagers, can anyone tell me how to get villagers? Thank you

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Well there are several ways to find a villager. One is of course, find a village. But nearly all village are claimed in all worlds. If you find a villager in the wild world, you won't be able to get the villager in the world that you want to build your iron farm. What I recommend is battling mobs at night in your iron farm world, then find a zombie villager. After that, trap the zombie villager, name him so he won't despawn, and then splash a potion of weakness on him and right click with a golden apple to cure it. Then you have a villager. If you're lucky enough to find a villager on your iron farm world, just trap it with a boat then build a claim around it. (With blocks completely surrounding the villager)

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I found a villager by robbing someone, don't ask how I managed to do that. (Helpers don't ban me I didn't scam anyone)

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Does anyone have a villager in the red world tho, I just need one to borrow (I'll give 1k-10k for how much time I take)

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
You can join my clan, the pirates if you want. We have an entire villager hall.