Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HOW TO INSERT A PICTURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
WHY I AM DOING THIS TUTORIAL ? : I have seen countless people doing the same mistake over and over again , basically they don't realize that there picture or signature they have inserted through url cant be viewed ... a symbol of cross is on the picture even the person who put it there cant see it. P.S : i also did these mistakes. Moreover you dont want to leave behind links to people for the picture lets face it its boring and UNCOOL
HOW TO DO IT ?
first of all you take any picture from google(you must download) or from your computer . You go to imgur .Secondly you click on NEW POST. Then you will see a pop up, drag you picture there.It will process it and give you a link dont do anything just yet with it.
Come to pika network site (this will work for both signatures and inserting a picture) go to the Text box. Click on the image button a pop up would appear asking for a url . Now go to the imgur tab and copy the link (either do it through selecting it from above or roaming your cursor over the picture it will have copy button on it.
Lastly when you have copied it then you can past it in the url.
BUT WAIT after you have copy pasted the link add ".png" at the end of link no spaces

HOPEFULLY IT HELPED YOU GUYS :)
GMEpoy1.png

D

Deleted member 85

Have they removed the crappy "spam/inappropriate content" thing for images?

Eh bad way, i think using bb codes is much better, just get a picture and copy it's direct link and insert it between this
and for some sites such imgur they got the bb code link so just copy it and paste it here are some links:
102uFkm.png
And after copying the BB code and pasting in shoutbox or posts it will looks like an image no need for drag and stuff
ZE5LeQ1.png

OP
OP
FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Eh bad way, i think using bb codes is much better, just get a picture and copy it's direct link and insert it between this
and for some sites such imgur they got the bb code link so just copy it and paste it here are some links:
102uFkm.png
And after copying the BB code and pasting in shoutbox or posts it will looks like an image no need for drag and stuff
ZE5LeQ1.png
... to be honest I learned it to try making it simple . Oh well... btw it doesn't hurt to write .png ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.