Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to kill stacked mobs faster.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I want to know how to manually kill mobs faster,

So the exact thing is that I have seen players grind through them very quick but I am not able to do so in comparison the other guy - like a machine gun (when they kill the mobs drop brrrrrreerrrrrrrrr.)
Me - like a bolt action (when I kill they go like bap bap bap bap.)

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter

So the exact thing is that I have seen players grind through them very quick but I am not able to do so in comparison the other guy - like a machine gun (when they kill the mobs drop brrrrrreerrrrrrrrr.)
there is no fastest way to kill mobs alot of ppls using autoclickers and mob aura etc

prober90

Staff Member
Helper

Speed of killing mobs depends on cps and ping while some players use auto clickers which is bannable and many do get banned so specifically there is no special way to kill mobs faster

OP
OP
A

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Speed of killing mobs depends on cps and ping while some players use auto clickers which is bannable and many do get banned so specifically there is no special way to kill mobs faster
No cos doesn't matter that much I have a max of 16 cps that I can do but I still don't do that fast

Say that I kill mobs 1by1 fast but some players do it like (you will see mobs die compared to flipping a books pages very fast)

Like in this video
View: https://youtu.be/6YkIre3giws?si=R7rc1QaFe22eCe8s

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
No cos doesn't matter that much I have a max of 16 cps that I can do but I still don't do that fast

Say that I kill mobs 1by1 fast but some players do it like (you will see mobs die compared to flipping a books pages very fast)

Like in this video
View: https://youtu.be/6YkIre3giws?si=R7rc1QaFe22eCe8s
It's about ping and cps and ofcourse some people do use auto clickers and also get banned for it so that's the answer cps and ping are the ways to kill mobs faster if you don't want to be banned for using illegal modifications