Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global "How to Play" Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudAP

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
CloudAP

Suggestion:
"How to Play" Post

Detailed description:
Add a descriptive explanation of how to play different gamemodes.

This includes all the commands for plugins. Really hard to blindly figuring out which commands work.​

Reason(s):
Because most of the forum posts are outdated. And some commands will just come out a surprise.​

Example(s):
Took us a month to figure out how /dragonrespawner works on Survival. It's nearly impossible to found this out on your own, Thiemo just told us how.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
CloudAP

Suggestion:
"How to Play" Post

Detailed description:

This includes all the commands for plugins. Really hard to blindly figuring out which commands work.

Reason(s):
Because most of the forum posts are outdated. And some commands will just come out a surprise.

Example(s):
Took us a month to figure out how /dragonrespawner works on Survival. It's nearly impossible to found this out on your own, Thiemo just told us how.
I made one for practice

OP
OP
CloudAP

CloudAP

Veteran
I made one for practice
That's the thing. Players does the "How to Play" thread, where it should be the one who have vast knowledge in the server. What plugins was used, what commands and perms are given, etc.

Unawarely

The Pika
That's the thing. Players does the "How to Play" thread, where it should be the one who have vast knowledge in the server. What plugins was used, what commands and perms are given, etc.
I wanted to save my 1,000th message, but idc. I have a vast knowledge of practice, so does many other players who play. I do not want to sound conceited, but I probably have a better knowledge of practice then any current standing staff member. Players know more about most gamemodes then staff do, it's really not a big deal for it to be players as long as they know their stuff

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
CloudAP

Suggestion:
"How to Play" Post

Detailed description:

This includes all the commands for plugins. Really hard to blindly figuring out which commands work.

Reason(s):
Because most of the forum posts are outdated. And some commands will just come out a surprise.

Example(s):
+231

Silver Wing

The Pika
I wanted to save my 1,000th message, but idc. I have a vast knowledge of practice, so does many other players who play. I do not want to sound conceited, but I probably have a better knowledge of practice then any current standing staff member. Players know more about most gamemodes then staff do, it's really not a big deal for it to be players as long as they know their stuff
nice

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
CloudAP

Suggestion:
"How to Play" Post

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1 isnt it already there??

Potato pwtato gay filter gay gay gay

Status
Not open for further replies.