Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How to use the hoe and fruit pouch ?

lPushs

i am harvesting with a hoe with 20 replenish and 20 fruit luck and no fruits get replaced
also the fruits doesn't go into the fruit pouch am i doing something wrong ?

ImTh_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i am harvesting with a hoe with 20 replenish and 20 fruit luck and no fruits get replaced
also the fruits doesn't go into the fruit pouch am i doing something wrong ?
  1. For "Replant" , The Farmer hoe max replenish level is 20 , + Each level on /skills give 0,75% replant , if we do the math it'll be 20 + Level 100 Replenish ( 75% ) = 95% + Legendary Farmer Pet give +5% replant, and no need to go for Level 100 ; fruit level 50-75 will be good enough for a better replant.
  2. For Fruit Pouch, it can only hold 1 type of fruit, like if you have yuzu already in the pouch you'll only be able to add yuzu to that pouch, so whenever you need to harvest drugs use 1 pouch for 1 drug, no need to hold many pouches in the inventory

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
  1. For "Replant" , The Farmer hoe max replenish level is 20 , + Each level on /skills give 0,75% replant , if we do the math it'll be 20 + Level 100 Replenish ( 75% ) = 95% + Legendary Farmer Pet give +5% replant, and no need to go for Level 100 ; fruit level 50-75 will be good enough for a better replant.
  2. For Fruit Pouch, it can only hold 1 type of fruit, like if you have yuzu already in the pouch you'll only be able to add yuzu to that pouch, so whenever you need to harvest drugs use 1 pouch for 1 drug, no need to hold many pouches in the inventory
The wizard knows his stuff better than I do, and the thing is... Am supposed to know 😳