Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison HUGE List of suggestions part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
Pixesuol

Suggestion:
List of suggestions

Detailed description:
I've been holding this back to not add any suggestion until my suggestions grt accepted but since it not working I'm going to try my best to make some easy changes that will improve the gameplay by alot
Let start shall we

Balancing Update

Prestiging
Prestiging has been pretty easier since the update that removed the force to re rankup a to z which has basically made prestiging like 43% faster which is alot since it will almost toke someone 1h to get only 3 prestige even with maxed pickaxe

But still not something is still not possible

The ability to reach p500 which is kinda like mission impossible but actually impossible as f2p

NEW PRESTIGING MECHANIC
You have the ability to infinity prestige which is fine but that means that the economy is scalable to infinite which is not healthy for a server
but who dosent like scale economy
If you are in the first stage of the game prestiging gives you 1.0x multi untill p10 then it will shortly reduce to 0.1
1669277116743.pngDecrease summery

• 1x p0 until p10
  • 0.75x p10 until p 25
  • 0.5 p25 untill p100
  • 0.25 p100 untill p200
  • 0.1 p200 until p500
  • 0.05 p500 untill p1000
  • Past p 1000 will be 0.01 forever
New way too make token

It has been always the same way of making token and it is getting way too boring with how we can have more way to make token

New! fishing

Fishing is a great concept that has still hasn't been explored by dev yet and it absolutely should!

🏝️Fishing lake

Fishing is a new way of making token at start of the season other then mining
It will be in /lake

It will have 5 tiers of lake

First tier!
  • Name : fisherman lake
  • First tier will be themed around normal fishing area
  • With it own npc at the spawn
  • 100% chance vanilla fish
  • 2 Custom fishing rod
  • Name 1: common rod
  • Name 2: fisherman rod
  • 150 by 150 atleast
  • Ability to fly everywhere
  • No damage
  • No pvp
Second tier!
  • Name : pirate lake
  • Themed around pirate
  • 75% chance Vanilla fish
  • 25% chance custom fish
  • 150 by 150
  • 2 new custom fishing rod
  • Name 1: rare rod
  • Name 2: pirate rod
Third tier!
  • Name: ghost lake
  • Themed around spooky and ghost
  • Always night
  • 50% chance vanilla fish
  • 50% chance custom fish
  • Name 1: epic rod
  • Name 2: ghost rod
Forth lake!
  • Name: bandit lake
  • Themed around western
  • 25% chance vanilla fish
  • 75% chance custom fish
  • Name 1: legendary rod
  • Name 2: bandit rod
Final lake!
  • Name: legend lake
  • Theme around fighter and legendary player in pika
  • 100% chance custom fish
  • 2 new rod
  • Name 1: Mythic rod
  • Name 2: legend rod
Mechanic and how it works

• You will spawn in arena surrounded with water
  • The spawn will be in the center
  • Npc with the lake name on it
  • There will be 10 different rod and you can unlock 2 each new lake that you unlock
  • Pricing
  • Custom fish 500 token per
  • Normoal fish 200 token per
  • 20% chance of changing huge fish with 3x the price of the normal fish

It will be huge content if added

1669278437322.pngMORE PRESTIGE MINES
The most wanted feature is more prestige mine which has been requested for nearly a year which at this point should have been added but to no avail​

We only want more prestige mines and better prestige mine pricing that better then this terrible pricing
Add prestige mine in between p0 to p500 for example add more mime between them like p5 mine between p10 and p1

Which is pretty good imo but limit the gap to 100 or 50 not 150 that absurd

Add prestige mines untill p5k which is extremely good for everyone all player will have their fun and their goals

1669372939159.pngGKIT IMPROVMENT
It is pretty much a complete joke at this point on how terrible are gkit balancing with something like abandone class is only 5$ more then mystery gkit yet abandone being the champion​

I should really say that i have just notice that gkits cooldown have been the same even after season reduction which is pretty funny idk why no one really said anything about this but time to balance some gkits

Let start with the bad ones

Scroll gkit

Scroll gkit probably one of the worst gkit in the entire server with it being -5x value
It really need a buff asap since literally no one no one buys this gkit cus why?
Because you can literally get it in game or from mystery gkit which is pretty insane imo
Buff
  • It shoud have more scroll like 10 per gkit
  • Cooldown reduce to 1 day
Mystery crate gkit
Probably my least favorite gkit since it honestly sucks like only 10k token note and 5k token and literally a smuggler rank chat color pretty terrible imo
Buff

• 3 crate to 4 crate
  • Cooldown reduced to 3 day
Key gkit
You are probably surprised why i put this in the third worst gkit and you are probably right

It terrible gkit only 1 God key? That soo lame even tho you don't need to buy keys anymore but it is really bad gkit
Buff

• 10 mining token vote epic rankup
  • 4 unique
  • 2 godkey
  • Chance 1 seasonal key
  • Cooldown reduced to 4 day
Elf gkit

It pretty decent gkit but it probably going to never be bought anymore with the edition of the new rank godfather which has literally better armor and better cooldown probably need a buff
  • 1 to 2 container
Booster gkit
Probably one of the only gkit that dosent need a nerf or buff but it need a time adjustment and better container​
Buff

• When you redeem it it will give 2 container 1 mystery money booster and the other mystery token booster
  • The token booster isn't much value since we need money booster way more then token booster
  • Time reduced to 3 day
Insane explosive gkit

A gkit that is just perfect extreme value but not broken

But it kinda necessary soo why not make it more to make player base enjoy prison more?
Buff

• Gkit will container 100 of each bomb and 2 explosive box which makes it op but not too much also the box should stack it pretty annoying that it dosent stack

Abandone gkit
Another level of broken this gkit is just way too much value like extremely too much​

It gives you gem booster keys token money which is almost like seasonal gkit but way more valuable it really need a nerf or it will just remain broken
Nerf

• Gem reward reduced to 100
  • Token slightly nerfed
  • Less chance of getting booster
  • Cooldown reduced to 4 days
Seasonal gkit

It is really op gkit but since it is only seasonal it dosent necessarily need a nerf just time adjustment​

• Cooldwon reduced to 3 days
New mine suit upgrade
Mine suit has been added not too long ago but it kinda getting boring having the same game without any kinda of change

But with the edition of helmet upgrade it is pretty good but the upgrade isn't so much they are extremely bad upgrade for extreme overpriced upgrades for little to no boost which is kinda annoying since a feature has too be used but that is not used yet
So it need a big improvement soo let find what will be good for it
  • The upgrade will be 1% increase on their stats
  • Every 1 level 1% more enchante procc rate and enchante power
  • Every 50 level the it will increases the chance of finding mine suit gem of the set by 50%
  • Limit of level is level 100 to not make it extreme power
Upgrade cost scaling

• +100 beacon per upgrade
  • +50 Mine suit for upgrade to be available per level
  • + 10 gem per upgrade
The levelup will be on the helmet which is already added you just need a rework on the codes
1669278629866.pngCrate key edit

It has been a confusion on what is even a good key or is worth the value like some of the keys are fine but some of them are just completely meh it has been a terrible choice with the removal of a gkit from crate since it wad the only thing that made them worth the price

New reward, removal pf uesless stuff is what will makes it balanced and better
Let start with the new rewards

• New! mystery insane explosive gkit
  • New!mystery mystery crate gkit
  • New! Mystery scroll gkit
  • New! Mystery elf gkit
  • New! Mystery private mine token

• Icon: book
  • Mechanic : it will be a mystery book with a chance of granting the player a lifetime gkit
  • 25% to be granted if not soo player will be Givin unique
  • Obtainable throw god key and unique key
  • Mythical rarity
Description of the item

The mystery X gkit is a powerful item that allows you to have permanent X gkit for FREE
25% chance If luck isn't on your side you will be Givin 1 unique key and 25k token
Who said Gkit are hard to obtain?

Edit for the crates

• Add explosive pickaxe box to God key
  • Remove blocks from all the keys
  • Remove all the cash money
  • Move all autominer to mineing key
  • Remove all armor
  • Add permanent boss rank back to God key
  • Move all the pickaxe from godkey and move it to vote key and epic key and unique
  • Buff the token reward in vote and epic key by 5x
  • 100% remove the money reward from prestige crate
  • Remove rare gem box in prestige crate
  • Add mystery booster to prestige crate
  • Increases the token reward in prestige xrate by 70%
  • Higher the chance of getting gem box
  • Add seasonal gkit to prestige crate like booster gkit, insane explosive gkit, mystery gkit, key gkit ONLY
  • etc...
All changes are the best for keys to be worth it and i have thought about the changes really hard soo dont be hostile while reviewing thanks

1669373126198.pngAutominer
Autominer are the best and most interesting feature that prison has but it is the majer problem that Player base are relying Autominer way too much for competing for gang top for giftcard deal
And way more
Player relying on Autominer is causing the server to have issues with tps and fps which has been since not look
But there really no idea on how to make it better...
But New idea

Autominer nerf

There is a way to nerf the Autominer thst really come up to my mind like out of no where
What if player that uses Autominer for too long the Autominer will get tired and slow down they will just
Example:
If you ues Autominer for more then 24h straight
The player will automatically will be published by uesing Autominer too much
Their autominer cant be used for a week this is majer game changer that makes the player ues autominer less and try to mine
It is bypassble by making the autominer rest for 24h you can toggle it in the /setting menu

If you don't understand what im saying just say it in the comment i will try to explain it

NEW minesuit

Diamond suit

Ranking Legendary
Diamond suit is new set that can only be crafted by Illuminous diamonds that can be found in dunes in pvp zone

• It will boost all currency by 200%
  • 50% per set
  • Helmet 1500
  • Chestplate 2304
  • Legging 2000
  • Boots 1000
Special perks

• You will shine like a diamond in all mines
  • You have the ability to find shiny diamonds while wearing the full set
  • You will gain 10% more fortune
  • You will receive 10% buff on Enchantment
  • And maybe even more....

It is extremely hard to obtain such overpower suit but yet worth

Quality of life changes

Have been needing a quality life changes since forever and it is necessary since we have alot of annoying thing that should be removed or just get rework
Let start shall we...

Create animation skip

It is surly a pain to open keys with the annoying animation that we have to face that no one is fan of including not soo rich player

Improvement!
You can now skip the crate key animation by simply toggling it in /setting it is that easy

Will make the player skip crate key animation but still re roll the reward as it was

Ability to put maximum possible enchante

It is pretty annoying to put maximum enchante even tho it is simple

Improvement!
There is new button called

Reason(s):
Make game more fun and more enjoyable
Thanks to tozztozzo for inspiring my new layout for the suggestions❤️❤️

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I am glad I inspired you with my suggestion list. I have created a new list with balancing changes for every feature, but sadly you won't see it on the forums as I am a member of the Pika Nerds Committee. However, you will see some of my changes within the next few resets.

Some players already fish for vanilla enchanted books, so the fishing lake would be a great alternative to earn custom enchantments without needing to mine.

OP
OP
Mzed

Mzed

Epic Pika
I am glad I inspired you with my suggestion list. I have created a new list with balancing changes for every feature, but sadly you won't see it on the forums as I am a member of the Pika Nerds Committee. However, you will see some of my changes within the next few resets.

Some players already fish for vanilla enchanted books, so the fishing lake would be a great alternative to earn custom enchantments without needing to mine.
Glad to hear that

But im concerned that fishing lake will be way too complicated for the dev sooo if they needed help or any thing they can contact me on the discord i will surly love to help with the next update

Do You think there is chance for me to get accepted in pika nerd?

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Looks like you've put a lot of effort into the suggestion!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Mzed,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.