Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Survival Huge Suggestions For the Upcoming reset! [part 1]

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Username:
NotLaqqy​

Suggestion:
Huge Suggestions For the Upcoming reset! [part 1]​

Detailed description:
I know it is too early to post this! but i wanted to give staff more time thinking of everything below before the reset! ( if happened )

Since survival gets boring after playing for playing a bit i came to suggest some cool stuff, survival does not have many unique NPC and
other features. So here is some suggestions to improve the current survival mode.

Get your Coffee ready :coffee:
THIS IS ONLY PART 1 PART 2 SOON

Before Reading:

Note: Some of the suggestions already suggested before, i just wanted to make the ALL-IN-ONE suggestion and make it easy for staff to read!
Note: If you disagree with a suggestion let me know below and provide a reason.

-

📃 New! Daily Quests

/quests or /quest

( Already suggested scanned only and the suggestion has lack of details so here is me explained everything)

Adding a quests NPC in spawn that gives different quests every single day.
The NPC can give 5 or 3 differents tasks for the player to complete it for rewards such as:

Claimblocks: +50 Claimblocks / +100 Claimblocks / +250 Claimblocks
Money: 1000 Banknote / 2500 Banknote / 5000 Banknote
Goldcoins: 25 Goldcoins / 50 Goldcions / 100 Goldcoins
Personal Experience Boosters
: Personal Experince Booster [5 mins] / Personal Experience Booster [10 mins] / Personal Experince Booster [15 mins]
Netherite Ignots: 1 Netherite ingot / 2 Netherite Ingots / 3 Nethrite Ingots
Armor trims: ALL new armor trims EXPECT End City - Spire Armor Trim requires player level 30+

Questions you might ask:

Why is this? Would be awesome and new way to obtain rare items.

Why there is Personal Experince Booster? Personal EXP booster is kind of rare to obtain it and its very rare to someone to use PUBLIC exp booster.

Why there is armor trims? Trust me, armor trims is rare and will become expensive if its not added.

Why " EXPECT End City - Spire Armor Trim? This trim only findable in end citys and pika general end requires player level 30

The Missions Are (can be changed):

• Vote 5 times.
  • Sell 5000 worth of items in the black market.
  • Kill 5 players.
  • Travel 1000 meters.
  • Kill 500 mobs (Hostile).
  • Sell 3 items from the Auction House.
  • Spend 9000 money.
  • Craft 150 cookies.
  • Craft 50 Quartz blocks.
  • Craft 200 sticks.
  • Trade with 10 piglins.
  • Brew 3 potions.
  • Kill the wither.
  • Mine 500 Dirt blocks.
  • Trade with villagers 100 times.
  • Play for 30 mins
  • Vist 10 Different Biomes.
  • Use the smithing table 4 times.
  • Harvest 100 crops.
  • Trade 2 times with players.
  • Craft 200 bambo planks.
  • Stay underwater for 5 mins.
There is much more to add! numbers and missions can be modified and edited.

💻 FPS Improvements!

What is that?

Some tips to improve everyone fps in spawn by:
Do not effect players any permanent effects like Night Vision as it reduce players fps. Particels have a huge effect on all the players fps in spawn.
  • Turn off glow command in spawn, it also reduce big amount of fps and make it only possible in worlds. and disable spectral arrows because it makes player glow.
  • Add new setting option "Player visibility" (DOES NOT EFFECT PVP ARENA) This also gives good fps boost. and make 3 different option such as " Enable player visibility" And "Show ranked players only" And "Hide all players".
Why we need this?

Every player facing huge fps drop in spawn and it will also help improve PVP arena players so much (if the pvp arena in spawn)

Note: Those fps improvements ONLY for spawn!

🦜New! Pets Combination!

A really cool feature that allows you to combine pets for better rarity!

Why we should add this?
No players want there common parrot pet stay in there chest forever, and this season players had many common pets that no one buys it even if you tried to sell it no one is intereseted.

How will this work?
Simply combining the same type of the pet for better rarity, for example i have 3 Common Parrot Pet
I can combine them to get 1 Rare Parrot Pet And with 3 Rare parrot Pet I can combine them to get 1 Legendary Parrot Pet.
PART 2 SOON

Reason(s):
All reasons and questions provided above 🔝

_DominikPro_

Banned
I really respect the effort you put into this and I think this is a really good suggestion. I hope it gets implemented. +1

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
Quests are a bit unwanted, Instead you can grind at /level.
You can turn your particles off if you are lagging.
I like the pets one but it will be too op :_:
I love ur part II tho its amazing :)

OP
OP
NotLaqqy

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
Quests are a bit unwanted, Instead you can grind at /level.
You can turn your particles off if you are lagging.
I like the pets one but it will be too op :_:
I love ur part II tho its amazing :)
Not me who is lagging, even if the particels off there is still impact, and the pet thing, they can make it 4 or 5 i just want to give the main idea. Also the quest thing not my idea its someone's idea he had lack of details and his suggestion is scanned so.

MR_DAMMN

Daily quest idea is awesome and its a big +1

What about making a whole new task system of quests which will have
Daily , weekly , monthly and veteran quests
Veteran quests will be like claim million cbs , kill 100 withers, sell 100m worth of item on bm, make a 100 killstreak etc.
It will be very hard missions that will require alot of grind but we will get whole season to complete them and rewards will worth it