Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I am Winz4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika
as u all know that my name now is mrwinofeii its clearly my alt my real acc is winz4
i like killing pleyers in op eggwars...yes i know feylexLG hes a donator and he is my friend my ambition is to be a youtuber like pewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddeeeeeeeepiiiiieeeeeeeee (sry bout that) yes im a big fan of that youtuber also i got temp. bann couse of swearing the reason is - cause of i was scammed i was really raged at that moment cuase i paid the guy with 5k and i brought my op pickaxe sword and alooot of potatoes at that moment and he put lava on my face (i tped to my island) before i got to my island i died and right after i died it was clear lagging means that earses all items on the ground i was really mad and i quitted skybloc........im really pissed off that time then went to eggwars 3 and playd 5 matches in the fifth match i was really angry that i eliminated 1 team = 3 pleyers , with two hackers (cuase 1 of the hakkazz was a really good trashtalker) and before i beat him i let him eat his ****in words

-ps hakkazz eliminator
winz4

-i dont hav fun know cause of quitting skybloc
- ps if u find any hakkazz just tell me ill hunt him down

Status
Not open for further replies.