Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I can't log into Practice

Saad_Legend1

Greetings! I was playing pika practice today and after I logged out for like 30mins and then logged back in a message is displayed in the chat saying that there is another player with my username playing in the server. My username is Saad_Legend1. Can someone pls solve this. Also I did restart my game but it still says the same message

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Saad_Legend1

If there is a mod here, my friend partied me from practice and he tried to do a party fight but he cant because it wont start. I can't log into practice because of the above reason so i was running around the lobby and stuff. pl kick the other Saad_Legend1 in practice bc i am so scared for my email and discord is linked to my pika account! pls do something

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Try to join another server for a minute, then log back in to pika, should fix the issue. If you want to fight your friend, you may try to /duel instead (can only do 1v1).

OP
OP
S

Saad_Legend1

I've been playing on Jartex for like an hour now but Pika is still the same, doesn't allow me to join practice :( Can you try and kick my 'dupe' in practice or ban and unban my account?

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
IGN
ZekromXD
Greetings! I was playing pika practice today and after I logged out for like 30mins and then logged back in a message is displayed in the chat saying that there is another player with my username playing in the server. My username is Saad_Legend1. Can someone pls solve this. Also I did restart my game but it still says the same message
I recommend you creating a support ticket.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
You either ask for help from the mods or you can just change your name.

P.S. Pigman.

M

Master_Tamer_

hey if you cant joint the server do this
1 Refresh your server list
2 use the ip play.pika-network.net
3 Wait for a few min then try again
4 If you still cant join wait for the server reboot/restart

if you still has a problem you can reset your account password
and make a support ticket here https://pika-network.net/forums/help-support.173/