Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I cant use commands

MBhak

Pika Lover
Since I bought VIP through vote tokens for the first time I am unable to use any command it either says YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THAT COMMAND
even though i am just doing /friend add, /party .I can't even join survival and creative whenever I try to join one of these it says UNKNOWN COMMAND and puts me back to Lobby.
I dont know if its a glitch or someone did this to me I havent reported it on bug reports yet cuz I wanna know if it is a bug or I did something.

Silver Wing

The Pika
I already made a bug report about this
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
UPDATE: It got fixed ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Unawarely

The Pika
This would be perfect time for my suggestion, add a reaction named F. The guy can't even use commands

Piko

Banned
Since I bought VIP through vote tokens for the first time I am unable to use any command it either says YOU DONT HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THAT COMMAND
even though i am just doing /friend add, /party .I can't even join survival and creative whenever I try to join one of these it says UNKNOWN COMMAND and puts me back to Lobby.
I dont know if its a glitch or someone did this to me I havent reported it on bug reports yet cuz I wanna know if it is a bug or I did something.
/friend - didn't work for a long time
creative - needs 1.16
survival - needs 1.16
/party - idk