Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I did my best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye my friend your name will truely go down as one of the greats you will surely be missed

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
hey @Slendyy,

ever since I heard what happened I'm sad that u had to be removed from the staff team I can't and won't talk my opinion because that won't end well. but for me u where the best senior admin of survival. I know I can never become one but I can still help there as much as I can because for me as for u, it felt like our server we got both accepted on the same day as helpers and see what's happened in all that time. Don't worry as long as I can and allowed to, I will do everything in my power to help the server and mostly survival so don't u worry there mate. I always saw u like a good friend of mine and thank u for everything I know how it can be sometimes in staff that's why I left one time as well but we shared one thing most of all we cared a lot for the players in game and that's something I'm proud of that u showed me how to be better in that

It's hard to say goodbye to u as a staff member but I wish u the best and thank u for telling me how to be better
and now I will try to honor u to be there for the people even more

Thnks again and until next time ;)
Greetzz your bud: Drummaster1995

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
i will miss the old slendyy, you're the first staff i know and meet. Hope you can come back someday without behaving negative

Respect,
MasterDandy
I don't even know you?
You don't know me , how can you say i'm being negative without knowing what happen? Do you have any arguments? Are you inside the admin team?

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
Bit late at the dinner table, I does feel sad to see you leave man. Hope you enjoy your further life @Slendyy :)

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Sad to see you leave the squaddd but who knows?
Everything happens for a reason!

HyperRSmash

Veteran
I did and i tried my best survival players. Good luck with the future dead survival. :mouthzipped:<3
I dont remember how my relation with @Slendyy begun, but i know that it didnt took much time for see he was not a common player.
Its later for see this thread but i saw and i fell i need to write something.
For me, and for alot more, Slendyy was a great player and staff. He was very friendly and he liked to have fun and help the others.
Slendyy i miss you, and we all do.
Good luck with your life, take care of yourself :)

Last edited:

LoopY

Veteran
Heh i'm not here to tell you if i miss the old slendyy or i miss the new slendyy all i can tell you is good luck bruv been a good run with you <3

YoungerO_o

@Slendyy One of my best buddies on survival while
we were just normal members . You a kind donator and I a member hope we stay in touch my friend .
Will miss you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.