Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I found a hacker..but no evidence...

Mart

Rare Pika
User TheSmok is hacking. But I didn't get evidence, This is why /report should be added..anyways... if you get quequed with him.. take some screenshots or video.

loiydgamer

Legendary Pika
On practice there is a /report but next time 8 suggest getting replay mod and then you can use it to record the guy hacking

tlang

Veteran
User TheSmok is hacking. But I didn't get evidence, This is why /report should be added..anyways... if you get quequed with him.. take some screenshots or video.
Screenshots are not gonna help ban hackers .

OP
OP
Mart

Mart

Rare Pika
On practice there is a /report but next time 8 suggest getting replay mod and then you can use it to record the guy hacking
oof I didn't know that
Screenshots are not gonna help ban hackers .
I mean I could take a screenshot of his head going crazy and him flying... but he only hacks when is ALMOST dead... he is very careful.

tlang

Veteran
no dude only video evidence can ban the hacker not ss.
oof I didn't know that

I mean I could take a screenshot of his head going crazy and him flying... but he only hacks when is ALMOST dead... he is very careful.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
some hacker are using kill-aura, which is very easy to notice in first person, but when you are spectating, it is not that obvious actually

OP
OP
Mart

Mart

Rare Pika
some hacker are using kill-aura, which is very easy to notice in first person, but when you are spectating, it is not that obvious actually
His head was spinning and he was flying. He uses very blatant hacks, the problem is that he's very careful with them, he only turns them on when he's about to lose.

P

PyroInDaBus

Hello, Mart

First of all I want to inform you that am not fully experienced at reporting hackers and things like that.

If you want to report a hacker you can't of course do it with screenshots. Some people doesn't have the ability to record a hacker for many reasons. Personally I can't because of my pc hardware.

As you know the staff team can't be online 24/7 everywhere for us. But you can see that they are hardly working to improve the server. You can also see that they added watchdog detection. So this seems that in the future they will add watchdog report command. (You can see watchdog flying around you sometimes to check if you have aim assist, killaura and other combat blacklisted modifications)

So right now the only way that you can report a hacker is only with video evidence. Am sure more features will be added soon!

WARNING: Before you report someone Here I fully recommend you to read this first (Made by MrFranco)

Have a nice day!

JerryMine

The Pika
[BREAKING NEWS] Mart couldn't end a hacker with his bare hands so he isn't good at pvp

alvnwtf

Epic Pika
IGN
alvnwtf
You might need video evidence rather then screenshots