Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I found out a way how i can get into pika with being banned dont worry see ya tomorrow boys i am back

OP
OP
iLOVEJELLY

iLOVEJELLY

Pika Member
i aint getting unbanned sadly but ik how to hack so i will get back

OP
OP
iLOVEJELLY

iLOVEJELLY

Pika Member
i wont hack the server bc i love it and i am not an asshole i will just hack so i can get in see ya and good night boiss

Disaalt

The Pika
theres litteral no way lmao

because I already used all Linux network tools to check if pika has any ips that are leaked and there are non

your probs just gonna use a vpn

moxxy17

Banned

because I already used all Linux network tools to check if pika has any ips that are leaked and there are non

There is one way to bypass the AntiBot filter. I'm not sure what it is but there are a group of hackers that get on at around 4AM GST and they kill people after the koth ends and take the rewards.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
1MiDo
What is the point lmao

SkillPvP

Dont know why you want to rejoin pika the staff is shit, got denied several times for that I have been falsely banned by zquizle, well goodluck with it Im fully done with pika network. PS Fuck you staff members 2016+ way better :p

_Ryuzaki_

Pika Member

saying that u used Linux tools doesn't make u a hackerman lmfao. And who said there is no way? There are tons of ways and what do u mean IP Leaks wtf lmfao. And for evading IP BAns you don't need to have a VPN lol, if u have a dynamic IP you can just evade wid another r account kek.
So stop skidding around.