Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got a question

Panas

Banned
Well i was casually checking the rules when i found something that impressed me. https://pika-network.net/threads/allowed-disallowed-modifications.49835/ on this page there is a mod called Batty's Coordinates and its an allowed mod. The thing with that mod is that it is used now as a hacking mod from many players and moreover i know that many simple mods can be turned into whole clients. This although would be bannable as stated further. The thing with hacked Batty's coordinates version is that its not a ghost client, it doesn't have any macros but it has some key binds for certain values of reach or even aim assists. This mod is actually pretty hard to find and many staff members can be tricked from it. My question is... Is this bannable because it is not clearly stated in the rules or i couldn't find it. If you find anything send me a link i would be more than grateful. Thank you.
Titan on Bedwars
SkyLegend on OpSkyblock
Hero on OpFactions
Silver on Practice
#2 Bedwars Player

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
The allowed version is the Batty's Coordinates made by Batty. This mod comes with basic information that is just moved from the debug screen. If there's a hacked client running under a similar name, I could not find it. Either way, any version of minecraft that gives you aim assist or reach is obviously against the rules and is a bannable offense