Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned for "antikb"

notablack_hat342

Dear PikaNetwork Moderation Team,

I am reaching out once again in the hope of appealing the ban imposed on my acc notablack_hat342 Despite previous efforts, my apeals have been denied, leaving me in a state of frustration and uncerzainty.

It is essentoal to emphasize that I have already submitted two appeals, both of which were unfortunately denied. However, I am not discouraged and continue to believe in the possibility of a fair reconsideration of my case. I implore you to review my situation with fresh eyes and an open mind, taking into account any new information or perspectives that may have surfaced since my last appeal.

Furthermore, I would like to highlight the impact of my absence on the PikaNetwork community. As an active member, I had formed meaningful connections and friendships with other players. My sudden disappearance has likely left my friends wondering about my whereabouts and missing our interactions. Regrettably I currently have no means of contacting them to explain my situation or reassure them of my commitment to resolving this issue.

I am deeply invested in the PikaNetwork community and am eager to resume my participation in its vibrant and engaging environment. I understand the importance of upholding the rules and values that underpin our shared gaming experience and am committed to abiding by them at all times.

In closing, I sincerely urge you to reconsider my ban and grant me the opportunity to demonstrate my dedication to fair play and positive community engagement. I am more than willing to cooperate fully with any further investigations or inquiries that may be necessary to facilitate this proces

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I eagerly await your responce and hope for a favorable outcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223_194056_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223_194056_Discord.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 13

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Dear PikaNetwork Moderation Team,

I am reaching out once again in the hope of appealing the ban imposed on my acc notablack_hat342 Despite previous efforts, my apeals have been denied, leaving me in a state of frustration and uncerzainty.

It is essentoal to emphasize that I have already submitted two appeals, both of which were unfortunately denied. However, I am not discouraged and continue to believe in the possibility of a fair reconsideration of my case. I implore you to review my situation with fresh eyes and an open mind, taking into account any new information or perspectives that may have surfaced since my last appeal.

Furthermore, I would like to highlight the impact of my absence on the PikaNetwork community. As an active member, I had formed meaningful connections and friendships with other players. My sudden disappearance has likely left my friends wondering about my whereabouts and missing our interactions. Regrettably I currently have no means of contacting them to explain my situation or reassure them of my commitment to resolving this issue.

I am deeply invested in the PikaNetwork community and am eager to resume my participation in its vibrant and engaging environment. I understand the importance of upholding the rules and values that underpin our shared gaming experience and am committed to abiding by them at all times.

In closing, I sincerely urge you to reconsider my ban and grant me the opportunity to demonstrate my dedication to fair play and positive community engagement. I am more than willing to cooperate fully with any further investigations or inquiries that may be necessary to facilitate this proces

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I eagerly await your responce and hope for a favorable outcome.
1:valid punishments are not revoked.
2:you're only allowed to appeal once per punishment
3:using ai to write your appeal won't help, you won't be unbanned unless u can prove it was false.
4:being known/missed by a bunch of players won't get u unbanned.