Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got banned for killaura by a mod with no proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

keiko

The Pika
is that actually the waiting screen for lunar client
and make a ban appeal sir

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Finally, this hacker got ban. thanks @StoPizza I have been waiting for this since i cannot timing this guy the time he use reach to kill me, lucky I was not opening screen recorder

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
wait this man is a real hacker?
yes, he just toggle his hack so that it wont be suspicious, he kill me with his hacks using reach when I run away cuz ik this guy is hacking but I cannot timing since he just show off in the arena and I was not opening screen recorder, lmao

keiko

The Pika
yes, he just toggle his hack so that it wont be suspicious, he kill me with his hacks using reach when I run away cuz ik this guy is hacking but I cannot timing since he just show off in the arena and I was not opening screen recorder, lmao
maybe ive seen his IGN before
SUSPICIOUS

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
he is wondering why he got ban with no proof, its obvious you using kill aura, no need proof, LOOL

MouraThat

Veteran
Staff aren't required to give proof
Make a ban appeal if you feel the ban is false

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Staff aren't required to give proof
Make a ban appeal if you feel the ban is false
nah even tho he make ban appeal, he is legit hacker, for sure his appeal will get deny, lmao

moxxy17

Banned
staff don't have to give proof when they are banning players without ranks.
if however you feel you were still falsely banned then appeal , i heavily doubt that you were falsely banned as a lot of people are saying you are cheating...

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
staff don't have to give proof when they are banning players without ranks.
if however you feel you were still falsely banned then appeal , i heavily doubt that you were falsely banned as a lot of people are saying you are cheating...
he is not falsely ban, he is really legit hacker, if he targets u because u got good stuff, he will use his killaura to pvp u, if u run, he will use reach. He plays at kit pvp

MouraThat

Veteran
To be honest the guy hasn't even responded.
He know he got caught he just thought that staff had to provide proof and for that reason he could simply get unbanned.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
the thing is that staff just bans everybody for kill aura that they feel is having some kind of pvp hack. Most players that are stupid enough to hack however are not THAT stupid and use kill aura so every noob sees there gap hits. If anything they use click aura. So i am pretty much convinced that 90% of the bans for kill aura are false bans. But deserved in one way or another cause still hacking.....

Snowyy

Banned
Staff isn’t required to attach proof to your ban. If they see you on act they can punish you. Proof is there just in case your punishment is false to be checked . But on cases staff is 100% sure they can punish with no proof attached.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

why so much bump

Status
Not open for further replies.