Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I Got Greifed (Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteArcher

Hello Guys. Yesterday on March 10 I got greifed.

So, What happen is that i cooped Tempestaa because he wanted to show something while i was making a wither in the nether so it doesn't attack the grinders. I cooped him and he spawned the wither NEXT to my grinders. (I don't know if on purpose or not) Then the wither blew up some spawners and stuff... A few minutes after i killed the wither i told Tempestaa to fix the broken stuff. While we were fixing i started seriously experiencing fps lag for a few minutes. I got kicked and then re-log to my spawners all broken off.
I personally think Tempestaa is responsible for this all. (And he refused to pay for the damage the wither did too) (ps: i couldn't take screen-shots Becuase i un-usually lagged and got kicked for no reason.)

So Please check out my post and help me out :) -WhiteArcher @Snorlax13 @AngryFreddy

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hey,

Sad to hear your island got griefed. This is your fault though. Co-Opping players without completely trusting them can result in this.

Without proof there can't be anything done about it. Your stuff will (if I'm right) not get returned.

Regards,
Hyper

Last edited:

nd618

Supporter
You have to make support/report ticket .

I was there yesterday and I watched the chat and I can confirm he is not lying but I wasn't on his island so didn't saw wither or griefs .
There is also few players who complains on Tempestaa that he griefing their armour stand and framed items ( even when he is not chooped / member of island ).

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
WhiteArcher,

Thanks for informing us about this, we will see what we can do but you need to provide us with a valid proof. A video proof is preferable but if there is really none, at least send us a screenshot. Please understand that without a proof, we cannot provide punishments. Also, ban reports are confidential so next time please submit a report here: https://pika-network.net/forums/report_submission/

Although to be honest, I wish there will never be a "next time" for this greifing. Have a good day!

OP
OP
WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher

You have to make support/report ticket .

I was there yesterday and I watched the chat and I can confirm he is not lying but I wasn't on his island so didn't saw wither or griefs .
There is also few players who complains on Tempestaa that he griefing their armour stand and framed items ( even when he is not chooped / member of island ).

You can greif frames and stands with skeleton arrows

OP
OP
WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher,

Thanks for informing us about this, we will see what we can do but you need to provide us with a valid proof. A video proof is preferable but if there is really none, at least send us a screenshot. Please understand that without a proof, we cannot provide punishments. Also, ban reports are confidential so next time please submit a report here: https://pika-network.net/forums/report_submission/

Although to be honest, I wish there will never be a "next time" for this greifing. Have a good day!

Sprry but i lagged when this was happening after the wither i had to kill thw iwhter before it destroys more so i has no time to ss either :(

OP
OP
WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher

Hey,

Sad to sad to hear your island got griefed. This is your fault though. Co-Opping players without completely trusting them can result in this.

Without proof there can't be anything done about it. Your stuff will (if I'm right) not get returned.

Regards,
Yannick

Dude in 1 sec and he went to my is and spawned a wither near my grinders and refused to pay the damage done

Last edited:
OP
OP
WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher

I know no proof = no ban. but seriously this is the 4th time griefers get away with greifing me

BananaDude714

Pika Member
I helped you out
Personally, I think you shouldn't just coop anyone and trust them with wither skull
Hey, that's just my thought

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Wither spawn should be disabled in OPSB, I will forward this concern to Head Admins.

OP
OP
WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher

I helped you out
Personally, I think you shouldn't just coop anyone and trust them with wither skull
Hey, that's just my thought

He took my wither stuff when i was making it in the nether and spawned near the grinders.

OP
OP
WhiteArcher

WhiteArcher

Another scammer -_- @PizzaMC Sorry i dont know how to upload pngs on ban report

Attachments

• 2017-01-31_10.51.45.png
    2017-01-31_10.51.45.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 7

nd618

Supporter
Changing colors and names of magma cream to be presented as a real token is not allowed, it is a scam.
all players who do that should be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.