Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I have 3 premium keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_Jimmy_Xx

Hello, for a short time (on the first day of the survival update) players were able to get premium keys from vote crates. I was extremly lucky and got 3 of them, however, there are no premium crates to be seen and I dont know if they are ever going to be added. My question: Will I ever be able to open these three premium keys? If no, can I exchange them for diamond keys or keep them as a limited edition item? If an admin could respond to this, I would be greatful. My In-Game name is JimmyTheMiner.

*Screenshot of the keys will be here soon*

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Hi1307

Banned
Hello, for a short time (on the first day of the survival update) players were able to get premium keys from vote crates. I was extremly lucky and got 3 of them, however, there are no premium crates to be seen and I dont know if they are ever going to be added. My question: Will I ever be able to open these three premium keys? If no, can I exchange them for diamond keys or keep them as a limited edition item? If an admin could respond to this, I would be greatful. My In-Game name is JimmyTheMiner.

If you need proof I have these 3 premium keys, copy and paste this screenshot link into your browser search bar:

file:///C:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2017-01-29_09.43.27.png

Thanks for your time.

You need to upload the file. We cannot hack into your PC.

Anyway, you'll get more attention if you open a support ticket.

OP
OP
xX_Jimmy_Xx

xX_Jimmy_Xx

You need to upload the file. We cannot hack into your PC.

Anyway, you'll get more attention if you open a support ticket.

I have already opened one with an attached file, I made this thread because I didnt get any attetion there. I also marked it as [OUTDATED] because players can get other keys now.

Last edited:

Hi1307

Banned
I have already opened one with an attached file, I made this thread because I didnt get any attetion there. I also marked it as [OUTDATED] because players can get other keys now.

you have to wait a few days. If you don't want to wait, you can get onto the Pika Discord and ask there.

Status
Not open for further replies.