Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I have to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Hello Pika friends , With great regret this will be my resignation message , Please read it thoroughly though . I don’t want to particular flame on anyone or hate on anyone but ½ of my resignation is out of hate if im being perfectly honest which should I be . Firstly Bear and thav ran this team perfectly , we were all content and then they left and I was already thinking I was going to go. The most important thing though is that they worked their way to the top , they worked so hard . Now one of my main issues is Littlezkim returning , I don’t have particularly good memories/connections with her before (so maybe that affected my judgement) but she didn’t work her way to the top she just came back and gets all the permissions . Now the truth is I was hoping one day I could be staff manager but legitimately , I’m happy for Robin because he legimately earned it but Not kim , because she didn’t and I don’t think that’s fair that she got a chance that most of us didn’t . Another thing is Yeori has publically called us useless and also blamed us for nearly everything , but we’re all willing to stay to get this abuse. Also what I don’t like now is the constant backstabbing and betrail we have in the team , its just too dysfunctional . Anyway I wish all of you luck , in pika , in trainings , But I really recommend you save yourself before people like Kim try and boss you around. Also my other 1/2 reason is because i have exams , i have in real life and I know if i stayed i would maybe get told off for not being active in the future.

Special Shoutouts ( i can't do you all because otherwise i wouldn't be able to post this thread(maximum typing stuff ))
@TheBearKingHD , @MrBas666 - Great people to talk to in the past two days , and great representations of good pika members
@Thav01 , @Snorlax13HD - People who persuaded me to continue to try hard and be staff
@Wither - One of my original best friends , so proud of you
@RicH_Baybeer , @MECHAME - Great trainees , Great people
@Robin Nijmeijer - No hate for you , i wish you good luck i know you can do it
@Whitei520 - Best developer ever
@MikeZ3Great , @Drummaster1995 - other good friends i found on Pika
@II_DragonBoy_II - uncle <3
Obviously there is more of you i would mention , and some of you i would omit but i will always remember you all.

If there are some serious changes , and the good old staff come back I will consider coming back , But With Pika in this state i just can't
You will be missed @RockyGaming :'(
Good luck with your life i will never forget the /warp u gave xddd

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
bro just sad tho see u go but I think/hope I will see u in game again to relive the good old days we had good luck take care and I would make this reply like long but I would keep on talking so take care and u know where u can find me if u want to talk like old times :p

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Our banner marks our friendship. I love you rocky!! If you have any social etc etc, i wish to add you :) Best Wished brother of my life :)

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
heart broken < / 3

baii rocky :<
Bye bye Ruby

You will be missed @RockyGaming :'(
Good luck with your life i will never forget the /warp u gave xddd
Thanks Hyper , Good luck with survival and stay active ik you can do well , also that waterslide was too awesome for it not to be given a warp xD
bro just sad tho see u go but I think/hope I will see u in game again to relive the good old days we had good luck take care and I would make this reply like long but I would keep on talking so take care and u know where u can find me if u want to talk like old times :p
Luckily i still got my alt , hopefully i can come on survival once in a while and we can try and salvage it <3
Our banner marks our friendship. I love you rocky!! If you have any social etc etc, i wish to add you :) Best Wished brother of my life :)
The banner says it all Snorlax indeed , we still keep in very good contact though anyway , Word stealer <3
Rip - I agree with your opinion on Kim tho. Cya and good luck with exams
Well thanks I'm glad some ppl agree with my opinions , and yes hopefully I'll do well on my exams :p

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Oh well Rocky, you were a great staff member and believe me, you will be remembered here. This thing happening is a whole mess but hopefully it will get sorted at some point. Goodbye fam.

NLcemal

Pika Member
Good bye buddy, I hope u will have a good life, we will miss u all

<3

Slendyy

Veteran
Thank you for remembering the guy who pulled you off to this glory. :confused:

The guy who created Slendyy's Shop :D

Status
Not open for further replies.