Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames I intend to suggest a fun minigame to be added into the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaketaxel

Username:
Slaketaxel​

Suggestion:
I intend to suggest a fun minigame to be added into the server.​

Detailed description:
I think it would be fun if the Pika community would have a minigame of TNT Wars. Many people don't really play this game so I am leaving an explanation of what the game is about and some other details about the game down below. It is a game where you have two islands with a wall in between them. The objective would be to collect items from a certain chest or a command activating button which would give you particular items which the player would use to build a TNT Cannon. The player will have to use the TNT cannons to burst through the wall and blow up the opponent and kill them. This mode can be in 1v1s, 2v2s and even more people could be allowed if the map is big enough.

Reason(s):
I think it would be a very fun minigame to play and there are LITERALLY 0 cracked servers with this minigame on.. I think many people would love this new addition and people who love anything related to TNT and Redstone or even ANNHILATION would love this minigame :D.​

Example(s):
PrestonPlayz had uploaded a couple TNT wars videos on youtube so you could go check it out for reference if you wanted to. "I AM NOT ADVERTISING ;-; PLEASE DONT BAN ME OR SUE ME I WILL CRY"​

acura

Great Reporter
I'm neutral on this. Would be cool as a time limited event such as the recent Easter (tnt chase) minigame. Meanwhile as a permanent minigame, I wouldn't think so.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Slaketaxel,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.