Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I know owners are retards but...

Anothadimin

When i suspect someone of hacking i check their names on Pika Bans and sure enough, they have been banned/kicked 20 times over, yet they are playing regularly like normal players and openly admitting as well that they hack, the most prominent example is a player named xReqo_ who has been playing for a few months and has been banned/kicked 10 TIMES ON 8 APRIL 2020 ONLY.

Similarly, a lot of players with a looong ban history are still able to tweak their hacks so the console cant kick them anymore and continue to play whilst using killaura, lagback((enabling fly mode))

You should be able to report players who have been kicked/banned more than 20 times in bedwars, ihve seen people kicked 40 times and still being able to play. Or atleast set the console to ban people automatically after 3rd kick, but i get it that being a cunt is not easy and that none of this will be implemented, IT is so frustrating to play and to be get killed by a very obvious hacker

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
The issue is that console sometimes give players an false kick/ban so if you say X kicks in a ban you get more false bans.
so the best way to get hackers banned is to record your gameplay or start recording when you see an hacker.

this way you can report them & the staffmembers can permban them if theres enough proof.

ChickenDinnr

Staff Member
IGN
ChickenDinnr
The reason why you always need proof for reports is that these kicks & bans might be false. Well, not bans, but there is still a slight chance it could be. A player who is stuck in a block could get auto-kicked. A player who is lagging could also get auto-kicked. Therefore, these kicks aren't always true. They might be false. Let's say I got stuck in a block 20 times, which made me got auto-kicked 20 times for hacks because I have bad internet. Then someone simply reported me without proof. I would, of course, receive a false ban, and no one wants that.
ou should be able to report players who have been kicked/banned more than 20 times
Even if you're sure they are hacking, you will still need proof. What happens if they ban appeal? Staff won't have proof that he/she actually hacked at that time. Next time, if you suspect someone is hacking, start recording, and get that hacker outta here

OP
OP
A

Anothadimin

I am sure you know that the number of actual hackers will obviously be more than the players accidentally banned by console over 20 times in a row, like a ratio of 99:1 or worse, if the system I said was put to place.

The anti-cheat while being incompetent, when actually catches a hacker, then it is always accurate and instead of kicking it should directly IP ban the players, so the passionate hackers can waste their precious dynamic IPs.

Given the state of the server, Ban appeal on console ban should be given, just because of the number of hackers you see in every game. I see 2 people always scaffolding or using kill aura while I suspect 4 people of auto-clicking every game.

SideLo

Even if you're sure they are hacking, you will still need proof. What happens if they ban appeal? Staff won't have proof that he/she actually hacked at that time. Next time, if you suspect someone is hacking, start recording, and get that hacker outta here
Even after following your steps, the hacker just restarts their internet modem/router to get unbanned and hack again in the server for infinite times. only banning them is not solution you have to admit that server need a good Anti-Cheat and a good Ban System.
Just have a look at this thread: https://pika-network.net/threads/how-to-make-permanent-ban-delete-so-easy-hahah.79946/

OP
OP
A

Anothadimin

All I'm asking is to change the console kick into bans in bedwars. I know they won't put a spectator mode/ban system/competent anti-cheat. But this change requires a few variables to be rewritten

ChickenDinnr

Staff Member
IGN
ChickenDinnr
All I'm asking is to change the console kick into bans in bedwars. I know they won't put a spectator mode/ban system/competent anti-cheat. But this change requires a few variables to be rewritten
Right now, many players are getting kicked falsely. If you would like it to be auto-ban, it'll be even worse. People will get banned falsely

SideLo

Right now, many players are getting kicked falsely. If you would like it to be auto-ban, it'll be even worse. People will get banned falsely
Nope you are so wrong many players are getting kicked 90% of the time correctly, it only happens like once in whole month or maybe once in 2 months that you get kicked because of lag/glitch(falsely), anyways by auto-ban it means auto-ban 1 day on 3rd kick in 72 hours or something like that.

OP
OP
A

Anothadimin

Then lets set it to 3 or 5 kicks auto-ban, personally never seen a false kick and I play this all day since December. It is extremely frustrating to see hackers in every game. But if u let them hit you behind a block, they get kicked and you see their name on the Pika bans website which would be equally as satisfying if it was a ban instead of a kick.
I have tested the limits of the anti-cheat, it doesn't ban you for fly, legit aura, auto clicker up to 16 cps or scaffolding etc etc.
In my normal account, I almost always win 2v2 games and NEVER got a single false console kick.

In a server like this, where the entire experience of ALL THE PLAYERS are being ruined by open hacks and people are leaving because of these said hacks, I don't think occasional false bans are a priority even to begin with for PIKA

ChickenDinnr

Staff Member
IGN
ChickenDinnr
If you suggest an already existing suggestion, it'll be denied. So it's better if only 1 of you guys suggests

Last edited:

Thijme01

Staff Member
Sr Mod
-1 they never gonna change kicks to autoban. there just too much false kicks already.