Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I leave PikaNetwork forever

MiniCrafter

Warning: Bad English

My name is Adnan and I first started playing on PikaNetwork with the arrival of the mini-game op eggwars which is now already discontinued. So I’ve been here a long time and I think that’s why you need to pay a little attention to what I’m writing. During that time PikaNetwork has developed a lot especially in the social part where it now has both a discord and a much more active forum. However ok as I know for PikaNetwork one thing obviously stays forever and that is hackers. Sa obzirom da sam na forumu slabo a i kada sam tu dodem kao idiot sa snimkom hackera koju kao "dokaz" prilazem staff timu. Maybe my post violates the guidelines on the forum, so don't blame me, I'm not a hater, I'm writing this honestly. The reason why I am writing this is precisely to address the staff team, which will probably be ignored by everyone. I also probably turn out to be stupid because I write this in general because everything is clear to everyone here, but in a way I will feel good after this. I would write this to you in the reported category but you always lock it. In my opinion, the staff team is very lazy and I'm talking about the majority and they practically don't care about the server. I reported a total of 11 hackers who clearly violate the rules of the game however only three were accepted. Friends is staff is not a problem in the recording program the problem is that I have a weak PC. And instead of answering me that the video is too laggy and that because of that you can't notice if it's a hacker or not, maybe you should ask yourself if someone has the money for a better PC. And later to follow some logic why would someone come here make an acc and take the time to record and publish something if it is not a violator of the rules. Do you really think anyone would do that? I know I have a bad PC without any of you telling me, but my PC is just as good as any of your hacker recognition systems. You really have so many lines that you can't watch the 6 minute clip but look for the timestamp to say the same thing again at the end. Well you didn’t even accept a clip where a man has an Anti-Knockback. It can be your shame and yours and the position you are in. 25 people see one application and only 26 staff members respond to it. Maybe it's best that we all download the hack client and play like that. So yes ... why don't we ruin the whole point of the game. We will never be banned anyway because the system is not working. One thing is for sure goblin players. Those players who think it is childish to hack simply leave the server while others simply download the hack and adapt to the game system. Any rule is useless if the system does not work. That's all from me, or as you would say:

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon...

Thank you and have a nice day!

Disaalt

The Pika
25 people see one application and only 26 staff members respond to it.

what?

Hellific

Veteran
Hello,

I read the entire thread and the main problem of PikaNetwork is the hackers, however, I do not understand what you meant by "Friends is staff is not a problem in the recording program the problem is that I have a weak PC. And instead of answering me that the video is too laggy and that because of that you can't notice if it's a hacker or not, maybe you should ask yourself if someone has the money for a better PC. " If the video is laggy, the staff try their absolute best to still capture the hacker. I deny by the fact that you said they denied your report because of someone using "antikb" because Anti Knockback is very easily spotted even in a less frame video. The staff try their absolute hardest to find the hacker on your reports, if they deny your application because you've a low-end pc, don't take it negatively, they are saying something what they see. If I was a staff here and I saw any report which had like 15 fps and I can't properly notice a hacker there, I would say the same and so will you, if you were a staff too. And they don't mean it "rudely". They say what they should say, and about "thinking if someone has money to buy a better PC". That's a whole different topic in my opinion. If someone does not have a good pc, it is not the staffs fault, if they can't notice a hacker or if the video is too laggy, it is still not the staffs fault. Try to understand that the staff try their hardest to find a hacker, there isn't any reason why they should think if someone has a low-end pc, it could be just your recording software, they don't always mean that your PC is bad, they just say the video is laggy, not your pc is bad. It could be a fault in your recording software as well, I've seen people with 100 fps but their videos are laggy as heck, so it can be your recording software, and EVEN if they say your pc is bad, and you find that offensive, then my man, it's quite hard to live in this world for you, as pretty much everyone in this world now is harsh and don't care if others have feelings or not. This reply is not meant to be rude, but to tell you that it is not the staffs fault and you can't blame them.

Hope to see you on PikaNetwork again.

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You leave pika !
Noo come back plz if you not are in server i cant play
You are best player on pika if you not play owner will lock server