Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I lost my vip

Artie5ive_

My in-game username is Artie5ive_, and I previously held the Ultimate VIP status on Kit PVP. A few minutes ago, I discovered a VIP seasonal voucher. When I clicked the left mouse button while holding the voucher, it was unexpectedly applied to my account. This action resulted in the loss of all my personal vault items and my Ultimate VIP status. I was not prompted for confirmation before the voucher was used; a simple left-click resulted in the immediate loss of my VIP status and all associated items. Could you please assist me in resolving this issue at your earliest convenience? I appreciate your help. Thank you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 118315

Hello, my name in game is Artie5ive_ and i had the Ultimate vip on Kit Pvp. Some minutes ago i found a vip seasonal voucher and i clicked with that on hand the left button of mouse, and it were used on my account. Now i lost all my pv with all things and also my Ultimate Vip. How does it's possible? It didnt asked me if i was sure to use the vocuher and nothing else, only clicked left and boom, i lost my vip and all. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you so much.
First off speak clear english
I understood THIS - U had ulti rank and u misclicked on SSNL VIP and now you are ssnl vip and lost your pvs
Its unfortunate but if u had perm ulti then in new ssn you will get ulti rank bank can't do anything rn

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Hello Artie5ive_,

You can make a Payment Related Ticket and probably, they will help you get your rank back. I hope you get your rank back.

Have a good day!