Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I need a texture pack for pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
Could anyone send me a name or a link for a good pvp texure pack because im really tired of searching texture packs it might be cool if it have low fire and no lag for 1.7.10 and 1.8.9

Last edited:

ChairmanSB

Veteran
1.8 bro and yeah its trusted just couldn't find the site where i got the texture pack since i looked at about 50 texture packs so i uploaded the file on my account of mediafire XD

OP
OP
MoazWaleed

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
1.8 bro and yeah its trusted just couldn't find the site where i got the texture pack since i looked at about 50 texture packs so i uploaded the file on my account of mediafire XD
1.7.10 works on it?

OP
OP
MoazWaleed

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
and btw ty so much :)

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Sadly only works on 1.8 but if i remember right they have a 1.7 one too at their site that i cannot find again

ASCB_imran

Veteran
My texture pack (Mostly not original work and only some textures are by me, also some textures are buggy and I'm not looking to update it but overall the pack looks smooth and nice to my preference. Focused on both scenery and PvP) 1.7 - 1.8

Neela by Tory (16x16 FPS friendly pack, looks simple and may make your PvP a better experience) 1.7 - 1.8

Glass Edit (Some texture packs like the one above have invisible glass blocks. In a game like EggWars, you're going to need to see the glass blocks because there will be many glass bridges. If you activate this texture pack with any other invisible glass texture pack and put it at the top you will be able to see the glass blocks with all the other textures from the other texture pack) 1.7 - 1.8 file structure, should work with later versions.

PS: These .zip files need to be unpacked in the resourcepacks folder in order for them to work.

Last edited:

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
PS: These .zip files need to be unpacked in the resourcepacks folder in order for them to work.
Just fyi but resource pack .zip will not need to be unpacked to work. You can just put them in the folder and it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.