Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I realised I didn't make one

Shralion

Epic Pika
Wagwan!

Hi, I'm Shralion.
You may know me as Shra or "ratio'd" from the pikanetwork discord, yes I'm the rude guy who has beef with everyone there.

I'm 17 years old, I am a student and a pretty good swimmer. I have been swimming for about 10 years now and have participated in many national level tournaments/competitions.
In my free time, I like to go on runs, play musical instruments and watch One Piece. I can play the piano and guitar, hopefully I can learn how to play drums as well. I mostly spend my time studying(please I'm not a nerd) and training.

I joined Pika during early 2021 and used to play a lot of bedwars with my school friends and classmates, however, none of them play minecraft anymore :c . Since then, I have met many different people and made a lot of new friends on this server. Some of them even ended up being one of my best friends and homies!
I switched to Skywars after sometime and started enjoying it a lot, thanks to p2w. I remember abusing titan kit and the vampire perk. As for other gamemodes such as factions and skyblock, I never really was able to understand how they work 😐. Even tried playing 'Practice' but neither my Cps nor my ping let me have fun there 😭.

No matter how much I trash-talk pika, I will forever be thankful for all the memories that i have made on this server. Even though I don't play on pika anymore, It will forever have a special place in my heart along with the amazing people I met on this server.

Hopefully the server is doing well and the community is having fun!
You'll still see me around on the discord and I'll try my best to be active here on forums.
Thanks a lot for reading!

Cya <3

image_2022-03-10_120225.jpg

Mute

Great Reporter
omg hello shralion, me freetim yes
nice to meet a pro player 😎
I don't know what to say
Have fun here!!!!!!

Anuly

Veteran
Very cool.
We had fun times together aswell
Sad that you don't play pika anymore :c

OP
OP
Shralion

Shralion

Epic Pika
Very cool.
We had fun times together aswell
Sad that you don't play pika anymore :c
we had a lot of fun :c
Maybe someday I'll come back, and i hope to see you as admin till that time ;)