Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

I suggest... in Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

l_____l

I suggest to provide the hopper has a quick transmit. Or add plugin make it. For ex:
We have 64
The hopper transmit 3 in the sec. We will spend 21.3 Sec to transmit 64!

128 = 42.3
256 = 85.3

That's very slowly!
We need a plugin to acceleration it.

And Thank you.

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
Hmm idk about that..
I think that will be really cool idea but then you need to think about that there players that use hoppers as clocks..
so that will distroy their systems..

OP
OP
l_____l

l_____l

Hmm idk about that..
I think that will be really cool idea but then you need to think about that there players that use hoppers as clocks..

Yes, But I think plugin can be more option.

OP
OP
l_____l

l_____l

That's right, Hoppers now Cannot transmit my Loot ! :(
Because I have 200 Spawner Cow!! And I will provide it with 800 more but Hoppers cannot transmit all of loot !!:rolleyes:

Davidva

Veteran
That's right, Hoppers now Cannot transmit my Loot ! :(
Because I have 200 Spawner Cow!! And I will provide it with 800 more but Hoppers cannot transmit all of loot !!:rolleyes:
Wow wanna raid your base!

OP
OP
l_____l

l_____l

Im a pretty good raider but takes soo long to raid a base.

Me too , but when u try to raid it u will lose your base and u will die and = u will lose.

10 peoples tried to raid my base and they Regretted!

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Is this for normal factions? If so whats your coords and faction name (if your ally i wont raid xD)

OP
OP
l_____l

l_____l

Is this for normal factions? If so whats your coords and faction name (if your ally i wont raid xD)

Yes in normal faction.
ally ?! I don't make ally with anyone .. All of factions enemies !!
try to find it !
Faction name is " Reg "
/f who korona

GeeGee

Pika Lover
Is this even possible? Do you know of a plugin that can make it possible?
Hmm idk about that..
Yea I can see how some redstone contraptions could be messed up by this, maybe you can put more items into the clock but still it will create a mess with the existing farms/grinders that use that clock.
Hmm will be a good idea as it will reduce the amount of hoppers required, therefor reducing lag.
Wut? How is an increase on the hopper transfer speed going to reduce the amount of hoppers that youll have on your ig grinder floor or your storage system? Correct if im wrong but i think it would only accelerate the filling speed.

Maybe im an idiot and know crap about hoppers but i think this will increase the lag since more stuff would be calculated on a game tick. I think your grinder is simply too OP and pushes minecraft to its limits, gratz on that! But i dont think this will be implemented (again, is it even possible?) as the owner has warned some players for having huge grinders and farms.

Status
Not open for further replies.