Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

I suggest... in Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

l_____l

I suggest to provide the hopper has a quick transmit. Or add plugin make it. For ex:
We have 64
The hopper transmit 3 in the sec. We will spend 21.3 Sec to transmit 64!

128 = 42.3
256 = 85.3

That's very slowly!
We need a plugin to acceleration it.

And Thank you.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
Wut? How is an increase on the hopper transfer speed going to reduce the amount of hoppers that youll have on your ig grinder floor or your storage system? Correct if im wrong but i think it would only accelerate the filling speed.[/QUOTE said:
Well i wasnt very clear, for IG farms then yes this could potentially increase lag but decrease it aswell as there would be less entitys on the floor. However many players currently have melon farms which use several hoppers to collect a chests worth of melons. However if the hoppers can be made more efficent then only 1 will be required as it can keep up with the amount of entitys above. This can be done with one of the /gamerules aswell as decreasing how often the hopper searches for entitys around it (which is what actually causes 90% of hopper lag)

Davidva

Veteran
Me too , but when u try to raid it u will lose your base and u will die and = u will lose.

10 peoples tried to raid my base and they Regretted!
When its underground than uts easy tunnel cannon and when its above the ground an easy a130

GeeGee

Pika Lover
When its underground than uts easy tunnel cannon and when its above the ground an easy a130
Wow we have a cannoner here, i know its offtopic sry, but i have to ask, what ac130 would you recomend to use on 1.8? BadLogins? SwiftDarts or BeingSads? What tunneler you use on 1.8? How many chunks have you tunneled trough on pika?

Davidva

Veteran
Wow we have a cannoner here, i know its offtopic sry, but i have to ask, what ac130 would you recomend to use on 1.8? BadLogins? SwiftDarts or BeingSads? What tunneler you use on 1.8? How many chunks have you tunneled trough on pika?
My cannons test i on a other server. (I dont tell the ip i guess uts not allow). There its was shooting 16 chunks and with obi its shoots 6 or 7 chunks. It not have an specific name. A130 i test today on pika but its not working here on other factions server its working, a130 is a cannon that split a base from the roof to the ground. It can sandstack 1 block and can explode 25 tnt so its easy to break into a base, also it have a slab buster for roofs and its pretty OP cannon to split bases.

OP
OP
l_____l

l_____l

Staff can add plugin to fast the hopper in server factions. for example provide 2.5 to 5

MarcusS1902

Banned
We tried to raid you l____l 2 resets ago and we did, then we go to 2v1 you but you were using hacks on your alt and won, so is that how you are unraidable??

OP
OP
l_____l

l_____l

We tried to raid you l____l 2 resets ago and we did, then we go to 2v1 you but you were using hacks on your alt and won, so is that how you are unraidable??

Hey my dear.. Please dont say that because I dont use hack. Check my name before u said that. Because other people use my name like this I_____I with latter I
Or l______l with 6 of _
And my topic is about plugin..!!

MarcusS1902

Banned
Hey my dear.. Please dont say that because I dont use hack. Check my name before u said that. Because other people use my name like this I_____I with latter I
Or l______l with 6 of _
And my topic is about plugin..!!
You have 4 dashes in your name and you donated to gold?, if you say yes too both of these its who i am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.