Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars I think the "Enderman Kit" should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoBrrrrLol

Minecraft Username:
GetTolaned​

Suggestion:
I think the "Enderman Kit" should be removed.​

Detailed description:
I think the enderman kit should be removed because its giving unfair advantages to the new players.​

Reason(s):
If you get that kit its kinda guarantee a kill .Its giving unfair advantages to the new players.. How ever instead of removing the kit, I think you guys should keep a cool down for the pearl, making it fair.​

Example(s):
when ever the game starts the enemy team can just pearl and kill you, while we are still looting the chest which kinda is annoying for most people.​

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
GetTolaned

Suggestion:
I think the "Enderman Kit" should be removed.

Detailed description:
I think the enderman kit should be removed because its giving unfair advantages to the new players.

Reason(s):
If you get that kit its kinda guarantee a kill .Its giving unfair advantages to the new players.. How ever instead of removing the kit, I think you guys should keep a cool down for the pearl, making it fair.

Example(s):
when ever the game starts the enemy team can just pearl and kill you, while we are still looting the chest which kinda is annoying for most people.
-1 no lmao its the best and most used kit

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
You can get the kit yourself and pearl away or buy a rank to get a donator kit.

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello GoBrrrrLol,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.