Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I understand the reason as if I had a server I wouldn't want to be called a copy if I don't want it to BUT it doesn't need to be a copy SO I INTRODUCE

Drion

I understand the reason as if I had a server I wouldn't want to be called a copy if I don't want it to BUT it doesn't need to be a copy SO I INTRODUCE TO YOU The NON Copied INVIS POT
*Make the price form 2 to 4 :In my opinion the price of 2 ems was overrated anyways like this is arguably more valuable then obsidian which costs 8.
*When u get hit when your invis u die. 1 hit with a fist (but other forms doesn't kill u )
*A invis Upgrade? this is optional but i thnk it would be cool that it starts at 30 seconds then upgrades to 60 then 2 mins until 6 mins the same system as prot.

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NitinHGamer
Kindly, Don't spam your threads..
Thank you

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
The main reason why invisibility potions are not gonna be a thing is not originality, it's because it's way too OP for players to have specially anyone could get access to this items even cheaters.

OP
OP
Drion

Drion

The main reason why invisibility potions are not gonna be a thing is not originality, it's because it's way too OP for players to have specially anyone could get access to this items even cheaters.
well I did nerf it graetly

OP
OP
Drion

Drion

its very risky you have to be very care full plus I think buying the invis upgrade will be only bought when you have no bed or something so 4 ems for something that could immediately kill you. kinda dumb

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
IGN
SDHMinecraft
I understand the reason as if I had a server I wouldn't want to be called a copy if I don't want it to BUT it doesn't need to be a copy SO I INTRODUCE TO YOU The NON Copied INVIS POT
*Make the price form 2 to 4 :In my opinion the price of 2 ems was overrated anyways like this is arguably more valuable then obsidian which costs 8.
*When u get hit when your invis u die. 1 hit with a fist (but other forms doesn't kill u )
*A invis Upgrade? this is optional but i thnk it would be cool that it starts at 30 seconds then upgrades to 60 then 2 mins until 6 mins the same system as prot.
Not possible to code to one shot kill in invis mode, and not only that, as what @TryHardMarktin just said, it can be easily obtainable / access in early game on maps like 4 emerald generator. Not only that, think about if a blatant cheater acquire a invis pot, things can go wrong.

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
bro bringing about originality as if glass was not stolen smh

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
TryHardMarktin
bro bringing about originality as if glass was not stolen smh
Can you read what I said? "The main reason why invisibility potions are not gonna be a thing is NOT originality".

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
IGN
_live_insaan_
Isn't 4 emse would be very much costly???