Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I want a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMechanics

HAHAH U GUYS THOUGHT I LEFT, AINT NOBODY LEAVING.
@oMeteor heheh u tried.
Lemme say who I am, I am color_fUL, well known member from OpFactions. Back in the day, I was a nice guy and a chill guy.
Ok so lemme get straight to the point, I advertised on pika, advertised the server called ColdNetwor*, hence why I got banned.

I just want a chance in being in the pika community, I miss it so much, and want to get back to playing it again, if you guys could give me a chance to improve myself, I will thank you.

Yes, I hacked on pika, and that is because for fun purposes, though, I will never hack on Pika again.

I just want a chance, please do not ban this account, I just want to know if you guys could give me a chance to be unbanned.

Last edited:

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
what is done is done. you cannot change the past. If you've done wrong then suffer the consequences.
You advertised in pika which is you know is wrong and you HACKED which is illegal in many ways.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree you do deserve a second chance, I know you when I played OP Facs and I think your ban was completely unnecessary, since most of the people there say "1v1 in CN"

Matik212

I think everyone would agree you deserve a second chance :)
Even the Unban in the shop thinks you do, it's just one click away :)
If you can't buy it then I'm sorry there is nothing we can do for you, if we gave you a second chance, we would have to give all 40,000+ banned players a second chance and then we would have what people call a slippery slope.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think everyone would agree you deserve a second chance :)
Even the Unban in the shop thinks you do, it's just one click away :)
If you can't buy it then I'm sorry there is nothing we can do for you, if we gave you a second chance, we would have to give all 40,000+ banned players a second chance and then we would have what people call a slippery slope.
savageeee

oOmeerOo

Veteran
he mentioned the server name ADVERTISEMENT!!!!

(it is a joke, calm down_

OP
OP
T

TheMechanics

I agree you do deserve a second chance, I know you when I played OP Facs and I think your ban was completely unnecessary, since most of the people there say "1v1 in CN"
Thanks whatever, ill make a ban appeal, if that is not accepted then im just gonna take the consequences.

UhDexterrrr

Veteran
HAHAH U GUYS THOUGHT I LEFT, AINT NOBODY LEAVING.
@oMeteor heheh u tried.
Lemme say who I am, I am color_fUL, well known member from OpFactions. Back in the day, I was a nice guy and a chill guy.
Ok so lemme get straight to the point, I advertised on pika, advertised the server called ColdNetwor*, hence why I got banned.

I just want a chance in being in the pika community, I miss it so much, and want to get back to playing it again, if you guys could give me a chance to improve myself, I will thank you.

Yes, I hacked on pika, and that is because for fun purposes, though, I will never hack on Pika again.

I just want a chance, please do not ban this account, I just want to know if you guys could give me a chance to be unbanned.
if you hacked and advertised then you have no second chance you advertised and hacked that's your second and 3 third chance right there xD.

Wither

Veteran
I don't see any reason to leave this thread unlocked. The answer is obvious: 'no'.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.