Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I WANT MA AD POINTS NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzwebby

Epic Pika
WILL STAFF I WANT MA FREEKIN AD POINT I WATCHED 2671 AD AND ONLY GOT I POINT SO I NEED 2670 AD POINT OK I MADE A SUPPORT TICKET WITH 2 VIDEO PROOFS AND ITS LEFT FOR 3 DAYS REPLAY I WANT MA ADPOINTS

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Hey! Are you sure you live in the U.S or the U.K? If you are, then you can get a quicker reply from the really friendly and helpful staff on the Pika Network teamspeak or the discord!

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
WILL STAFF I WANT MA FREEKIN AD POINT I WATCHED 2671 AD AND ONLY GOT I POINT SO I NEED 2670 AD POINT OK I MADE A SUPPORT TICKET WITH 2 VIDEO PROOFS AND ITS LEFT FOR 3 DAYS REPLAY I WANT MA ADPOINTS
GIVE ME SOME :C

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Why did u watch 2600 ads without checking if u got points ? That seems like your fault to me.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
I honestly do not think someone would actually watch 2600 ads and not realise..

Last edited:

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Aren't Ad Points half broken anywhere other than the UK and US?
If so, you shouldn't be suprised about that.

HeyFishy

Aren't Ad Points half broken anywhere other than the UK and US?
If so, you shouldn't be suprised about that.
Ads just don't work in other countries besides the Us, and UK. Its not my place to talk but some people just get a vpn that "disguises" them and in the US or UK. This problem happens to me a lot even though I live in the US.

Last edited:
OP
OP
itzwebby

itzwebby

Epic Pika
Hey! Are you sure you live in the U.S or the U.K? If you are, then you can get a quicker reply from the really friendly and helpful staff on the Pika Network teamspeak or the discord!
dude i use vpn i dont like team speak and no one answer on discord

OP
OP
itzwebby

itzwebby

Epic Pika
Why did u watch 2600 ads without checking if u got points ? That seems like your fault to me.
dude i didnt know it send a freekin msg saying i got da point i know that after a freind told me so i was just watching da ad go to game watch an ad go to game watch an ad go to game and so on 2671 times

OP
OP
itzwebby

itzwebby

Epic Pika
I honestly do not think someone would actually watch 2600 ads and not realise..
dude i didnt know it send a freekin msg saying i got da point i know that after a freind told me so i was just watching da ad go to game watch an ad go to game watch an ad go to game and so on 2671 times also i would watch 2600 ads to get da best rank on classic skyblock #skypaladin<3

DNARuby

Rare Pika
Dood. I only got 1 ad points too... I only live in malaysia and I don't even use the ad command anymore lol.

Crivity

Epic Pika
Make a support ticket way easier to view and faster response from higher staff

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
u trying to always talk good about staff so they accept u when u apply for staff ??
I love that sentence so much. Its so true.

Just use a VPN set on the US and wait about 5 minutes before you load another ad.
Works for me that way.

OP
OP
itzwebby

itzwebby

Epic Pika
I love that sentence so much. Its so true.

Just use a VPN set on the US and wait about 5 minutes before you load another ad.
Works for me that way.
ikr
also i used vpn before anyon e fo u how i am gonna watch 2671 ads without vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.