Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars i want that tools will always be in your inventory so it wont take more time too get more resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

keiko

The Pika
Minecraft Username
keikoadvincula

Suggestion:
i want that tools will always be in your inventory so it wont take more time too get more resources

Detailed description:
i want that tools will always be in your inventory so it wont take more time too get more resources
Example:when u die the tool you bought will stay in your inventory but when the player die the tool will lower the value
like when u have a diamond pickaxe then u die and the tool will still be in your inventory but the tool will become a iron pickaxe and when u die with an iron pick axe you get a stone pickaxe when u die with a stone pickaxe you will get a wood pick and same with axe but when u die with a wood pickaxe or axe it will be still the same is a wood piackaxe or axe​

Reason(s):
I want this feature so I can break beds more faster without buying the same tool everytime and wasting good resources​

tlang

Veteran
Minecraft Username
keikoadvincula

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Example:when u die the tool you bought will stay in your inventory but when the player die the tool will lower the value

like when u have a diamond pickaxe then u die and the tool will still be in your inventory but the tool will become a iron pickaxe and when u die with an iron pick axe you get a stone pickaxe when u die with a stone pickaxe you will get a wood pick and same with axe but when u die with a wood pickaxe or axe it will be still the same is a wood piackaxe or axe

Reason(s):
I want this feature so I can break beds more faster without buying the same tool everytime and wasting good resources
+1 for sure

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey keikoadvincula,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.