Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I want to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
I wanna laugh.
Hahahaa
Hahahah
Hahahah
Hahahah
Hahahah
Hahahah
Hahahah

79lb

Legendary Pika
This is sadder than twilight and Titanic combined together

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Life, sometimes, just wants you to slam your face into the pillow, scream and cry out loud. It's just life but it is what makes you stronger, allowing you to overcome harder challenges in life that usually, you can't. It's hard going through the teen ages but it's just a stepping stone to help you to prepare for adult life. The hardest part is to know how to deal with the problem, and to rise up after it has knocked you down.

Tyranny

Pika Lover
Life, sometimes, just wants you to slam your face into the pillow, scream and cry out loud. It's just life but it is what makes you stronger, allowing you to overcome harder challenges in life that usually, you can't. It's hard going through the teen ages but it's just a stepping stone to help you to prepare for adult life. The hardest part is to know how to deal with the problem, and to rise up after it has knocked you down.
Very well put.

Tweety120

Pika Member
Wow, I fell the same ;-;

DqrkneZz

Veteran
It's not whether you get knocked down; It's whether you get back up - Vince Lombardi

Status
Not open for further replies.